Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing the Size to make

Discussion on Changing the Size to make within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/02/2007, 02:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nevermind back to the drawing board, this just made the characters invisable but it doesnt help because they sitll occupy space as in if you click on where they should be it wont go there because it still thinks ur clicking it the char as in where i need it to be that you have to click on that one pixel for it to mess up... so we need to figure out how to make them one pixel thats the only way it will work now
Old 01/02/2007, 03:13   #17

So Priorities
1.) Find out what controls the monster and player models size now
2.) Figure out how to edit the size
3.) test with archer lab macro
4.) + Karma for all
Old 01/02/2007, 03:43   #18

Received Thanks: 1,169
you can change all monster sizes , with the monster.dat editor !
(i allready edited it to: 1x1 slingers, 10x10 goldghosts,very small guards/patrols)

but after the new patch, the aditivesize.ini-edit doesn't take a effect on the playersize..

i dont know how to do it now, with the playersize.

just try to use peacemode and my attached direktcode with the new script for MacroExpress. better script for archerspawn.

have a nice day
Old 01/02/2007, 04:18   #19

Well, i foudn your monster editor thingy and slingers are 1x1 thanks, now all we need to do is find out how to change that darn player size
Old 01/17/2007, 18:28   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by AlmostxUntitled@Jan 1 2007, 23:01

3.) You replied to 15 threads in a row.... making me believe your not really contributing but spamming/trying for that scriptvessel lol

Wow, thats coming from the guy who has triple and diuble posted in this thread regularly 0.0

And also a guy gave me karma saying that it worked so i dunno >.>

Anyways, the easiest thing would probably be for someone to use the monster.dat editor and post the changes in a seperate thread.