Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

get rid off the leechers? :D

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im really annoyed at the fact that some idiot has been walking around in CO telling everyone how ScriptVessel has been cracked and you need to post in this forum to get it. look at all the 1 post noobs asking for the bot saying "pleasee have mercy on me. i work all day long and i cant afford to buy the bot. pleasee. my mom died yesterday. my uncle has cancer. i need a brain transplant. just give me the bot and ill be happy for a change."

soo what im proposing is... IP ban all the noobs with like 1 post and asking/begging for the bots.

Old   #2

=D lol. nice viev... :OOOO

Old   #3

lol
Old   #4

Good solution, but it wont stop all.
Next year sometime ( 2007 ) Epvper's will be emplementing a new system so the "noobs" wont be allowed here

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Lays_Stax@Dec 30 2006, 21:10
Good solution, but it wont stop all.
Next year sometime ( 2007 ) Epvper's will be emplementing a new system so the "noobs" wont be allowed here
sounds good, but how will they do that? o.0
Old   #6

Not sure, i was talkign with DM and she told me about it. I dont think she is allowed to tell me more :P
Old   #7

I r teh NoobzOr. I want H4x.

naa, but seriously, they need to accept more people into lvl2 in this forum, and it would decrease the noob usage. I say you should contribute to receive, and thatll happen by only allowing ppl to download if you have a certain amount of posts or karma.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa@Dec 30 2006, 21:48
I r teh NoobzOr. I want H4x.

naa, but seriously, they need to accept more people into lvl2 in this forum, and it would decrease the noob usage. I say you should contribute to receive, and thatll happen by only allowing ppl to download if you have a certain amount of posts or karma.
umm I dont think that&#39;s a good way to decide whether someone is a leecher/noob or not because a person can always create multiple account to give themself karma and they can always spam post.
Old   #9

xthinhx,Dec 30 2006, 16:27
Quote:
umm I dont think that&#39;s a good way to decide whether someone is a leecher/noob or not because a person can always create multiple account to give themself karma and they can always spam post.
mods can trace ip&#39;s would think that would stop it, granted would take one dedicated mod
Old   #10

well i think that we can&#39;t ask that from the mods.. you know how much work it will be to check all users for how they got there karma &#39;n stuff..

Edit: I think that the people with 1 post asking for scriptvessel will be gone soon enough again.. they only came here for the bot, and as soon as they realize they won&#39;t get it anyways, that will be as soon as we won&#39;t see them again. Atleast that&#39;s what I think..
Old   #11

Yea i agree mr. rattlz has done a good job with his release and to help stop leeching&#33;&#33;

I just wanna know how do u get to level 2?
Old   #12

I agree with stopping the leechers. But having a post limit and such on downloads? I think thats a little extreme. People like me, I was just introduced to these forums. I don&#39;t have many posts yet. Haven&#39;t really had a chance to contribute. So should I stripped of everything for being new?
Old   #13

mr.rattlz&#39;s idea help prevent noobs from leeching which is a great idea..its irritating when noobs just spam the forums and hunger for the bots..anyway a happy 2007 my new year resolution:hope i can contribute edits to epvp..toying ard with c3 now. good luck to ya all
Old   #14

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Hymeneal@Jan 1 2007, 10:35
I agree with stopping the leechers. But having a post limit and such on downloads? I think thats a little extreme. People like me, I was just introduced to these forums. I don&#39;t have many posts yet. Haven&#39;t really had a chance to contribute. So should I stripped of everything for being new?
yes in 1 word answer.
You just want to leech too i read your other post cryin ya had a 2nd rb ya didn&#39;t wanna lvl by hand beggin for SV..Your just as pathetic like all the others and probably only made it to 2nd rb cus ya botted 130-130 with co-part anyway nobody feels sorry for u trust me.No excuse like "i have a job or school ect " bla bla bla is justifiable if ya don&#39;t have time to play the game anyway why even bot it ?? It&#39;s just stupid to auto lvl for a game you supposedly never have time for.If you have time to play then u have time to lvl yourself and not depend on hacks to play co for you 24 hours a day.I highly doubt you&#39;ll ever contribute anything other then point and click everything u can off epvp anyway.And if ya do then i guess downloads ect will be open to u then won&#39;t they ?? using cheats isn&#39;t just a given thing the right to have them should be earned..And you can see all the mouthy people on rattz thread with 1-2 post callin him a fag and stuff just cus they don&#39;t get there way and get his bot and think everything should just be given to them ( ungrateful bastards that they are ) and when they can&#39;t get it they throw a tantrum and start spouting obsenities.

I hope to god lowfyr and Dm do impliment something like this i remember back when i first registered here it wasn&#39;t all that widespread yet to all the useless people it was a very fun place to visit everyday and SHARE KNOWLEDGE not gimmi hacks&#33;&#33;&#33; People made there own and i enjoyed reading and learning from people like coder62 and Ultimate how to go about making your own cheats/bots for co..But i also hope there smart enough to know if they set it up by post counts all that will happen is everyone will spam pointless replies to everything just to boost there post count in order to download anyway...Hopefully this will be monitored and if peopleare spamming posts counts there posts delted/post count reversed.
Old   #15

First off, I didn&#39;t beg for anything, I simply stated. I guess you do have a point, about contributing. But badmouthing, you insult the noobs for it, yet you do it yourself. Thats kind of hypocritical, is it not? Although your assumptions of my character and mode of play are off. I&#39;d be nice if I did have a 130-130 character. I never learned about bots until my friend sent me one two weeks before they were banned. My trojans only 120-127-82. She went 70-82 after second rb with the bot. Everything else I did slowly on my own. But I guess your right, Since I&#39;m going to try and contribute stuff to the community. It won&#39;t be a problem for me. Guess I didn&#39;t really give it a whole lot of thought.