Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XP skill / waterelf

Discussion on XP skill / waterelf within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well I did do a search and didnt see any thing on it. Is there a way to lvl my waterelf with faster or just where I dont have to be there to do it myself? like a micro or bot?
Old 12/30/2006, 10:11   #2

use conquer klicky go tc put waterelf on f10 and also put on conquer klicky f10 on and just go afk i dun have link sry but you can use search button i guess..
Old 12/30/2006, 12:10   #3

there is no faster way. best thing to do is download some macro :]
Old 12/30/2006, 12:21   #4

Try
It isn't packed based so no big chance of getting sent to bot jail
Old 12/30/2006, 18:10   #5

i love lvling my water/archers elf bc i get the xp to pop up in apes very fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[tutorial] fussion [GM]ghostmode+teleportation;Skill speed,Skill range hack
03/05/2014 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 275 Replies
Ok..this is my first tutorial..today i will show you how to make ghostmode+teleportation hack,Skill speed hack,Skill range hack,Wall Hack,Mana consumation hack.. The programs that you need is : Cheat engine 5.4/5.5 version Microsoft excell 2003 or try with newest version..maybe will work again 1. ghostmode+teleport hack firtst step is open (launch) your dekaron..without login! next open your Cheat Engine and you will see in the left corner one little PC that glow..press on it and...
Dekaron Fussion.... Vac , Skill , Wall , Skill Range ...... hack ? give me the links
04/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hey Guys im searching for Good Dekaron Fussion Hacks.... Please contact me or Give me links Thx you very much. :):D
[RELEASE]GCPH ELESIS, LIRE, ARME Skill Tree + AMY 4th job skill[UPDATED]
03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 149 Replies
Hii guys because we are complaining that GCPH are late on major events and we are jealous that GC Thailand are on their season 3 already... here is something i want to share with all of you... and its free... Note: Dont try using it in pvp if your opponent dont have the skill hack because they can only see normal skills if you want to play in pvp using this then better share it ! Screenshots: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6369/75378761. jpg...
Level ND/Waterelf faster
02/19/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
If anyone here bothers to level up their fish/nd, here the best way. 1) go to Guild war gates. 2) make sure its already open and dead 3) attack it and you should be able to kill it in 1 hit each time 4) change to nd/fish 5) attack the gate 6) keep attacking the gate until your next XP bar pops up if you do this continuously, it will allow you to cast ND/fish constantly since you kill the gate 1 hit each time. it allows you to regenerate your XP bar faster.
level waterelf, custom spell and medi
09/14/2005 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 5 Replies
basically just a spellbuilder that uses medi and trains fish (water elf) at same time written in AC Tool reqs 1024, windowed, no coloader this time ;) (but doesn't hurt) check for customization options down bellow