Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tell ur opinion

Discussion on tell ur opinion within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In this web is so mutch programs and noobs cant find nothink they are allways asking for programs becouse they dont know how the programs called so i decide that i could to make a web in which i put all usefull things
like multiclient ,rightclickers , speed hacks black market and so on . Then there would be just working cheats and everyone can download them there would be 20-30 useful cheats so for noobs it would be easy to find what they need .
Tell me its good or bad idea
Old 12/29/2006, 13:45   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by saulius321@Dec 29 2006, 13:25
In this web is so mutch programs and noobs cant find nothink they are allways asking for programs becouse they dont know how the programs called so i decide that i could to make a web in which i put all usefull things
like multiclient ,rightclickers , speed hacks black market and so on . Then there would be just working cheats and everyone can download them there would be 20-30 useful cheats so for noobs it would be easy to find what they need .
Tell me its good or bad idea
I think its a nice idea, but it involves some checking from MODīs or someone to check all the hacks/tools/bots.. be4 uploading to that 'web'.
It generates some questions to me:

1. Who will be the one that will check all the files proposed to upload?
2. Who will be able to download those files?
3. A complete noob in this forum will have acces to the files with 0 participation/colaboration in this forum? (maybe will be nice cos we'll reduce the massive noob post like need aimbot!! whe can i get aimbot!! and all kind of post like that but also maybe wont be as nice...)
Old 12/29/2006, 17:26   #3

ever heard of sticky's? :P
Old 12/29/2006, 21:19   #4

1. I will upoad files and if someon whant they can tell me what files they need or whant that they woul be uploades
2. Everyone who whant can download them i think
3. Yes I think
more people tell ur opinions it would be realy nice

and we can make one more think like "Dont ask this " is there money hack - noooo there is only client side for example
Old 12/29/2006, 21:22   #5

if we make a thread with all the avaliable cheats and hack and sticky it w/ credit to the makers that would make it alot easier for noobz =D
Old 12/30/2006, 14:01   #6

yes but u need to make alot of threads becouse every weak someon make somethink new programs and tq make updates so u need to make threads every weak i think so. i will make a page how i imagine it and u can tell me ur opinion ther wouldnt be no programs jus page
Old 12/30/2006, 19:16   #7

lol dont waste your time there is already thread(s) that does this. But it was nice on your part to try and contribute =D
Old 12/30/2006, 19:20   #8

Your best is mine worst :/