Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Less mets?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Usually I found a met roughly in 700-900 kills, now since the patch it has been about 900-1200 from my experience.

Just bad luck or did others notice this too ?

Old   #2

The drop rates seemed to go down for all items. If u kill fast enough, it doesnt really make a difference. I dont think its just you though

Old   #3

lol well I dont know if rate for drops decreased or not but weird for me because I go hunting on my fire tao for like 7-8 hours at a time and find like about 10 mets and 2-3 +1 and like maybe one gem if I was lucky, but on my warrior account, when im lvling it, I get like met every 15 mins and gems seem to drop alot more (I am supermaning most of the time) but can't say much about +1 though because I only found one on my warrior so far. All in all I think the drop rate of good stuff is better when you kill a monster that on your lvl or higher then your lvl.
Old   #4

hrmm, well my warr get 10 mets, 6 gems and about 500k in labby2 . is it luck? i ussually get more than 5 mets per labby trip. everyone say im lucky... gl to all

Old   #5

yeah i think the rates went down because i used to get atleast 1 +1 within 800 kills and now i'm lucky to get one in 2k kills but i do seem to get a lot more mets when i'm just lvling like i'll get a +1 and 2 mets while huntign and about 5 mets while lvling and i spend the same amount of time on each :\
Old   #6

yeah if your rate goes down then just finda new place to hunt...like if you used to do it in elf apes, go to slow apes... andif you used to hunt in slow apes, go to hawkings... or w/e...

just move to a dif hunting spot, if that doesn't help, learn how to kill faster
Old   #7

yes, there are less met drops, but the amount of mets i gain per hunting trip are a lot more>each violet/fury/moon gem is equal to 5-10 mets by blue mouse quest and they drop very often for me
Old   #8

ive noticed super weapons seem to increase drop rates slightly, but luck varies between people and accounts and such. in a sence dont think of what you want, be mindless and sooner or later you will get it. the computer can sence your thoughts. (as stupid as it sounds its actually very true)
Old   #9

i get a shitload of mets :P everytime i go lab on my warr