Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gem/ diamonds

Discussion on Gem/ diamonds within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys iam still a noob but as you know after the patch 4334 (i think) there was this diamond or gems under the gold in ur items list. i was just wondering where u can get those diamond or how u can get it?
Old 12/28/2006, 03:26   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by kraken111@Dec 28 2006, 02:34
Hey guys iam still a noob but as you know after the patch 4334 (i think) there was this diamond or gems under the gold in ur items list. i was just wondering where u can get those diamond or how u can get it?
They're a new currency which will allow you to buy db's, nd, mets etc from a shop vendor in the market. Won't be implemented for a while, they will probably be bought through pp.
Old 12/28/2006, 03:38   #3

oh ok
thnx for that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mystic Diamonds - Erster WR Server.
05/03/2010 - WarRock - 251 Replies
Guten Tag , hiermit stelle ich den ersten Warrock Privat Server vor. Es ist kein Fake ! Bitte nicht mit " Fake " antworten. Nur die intresse haben. Danke ! Unser Team : Adminstratoren - DreaM - Satoshi
Steam Acc CS.S vs RoM Acc or Diamonds
11/07/2009 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i sell an Steam Account with Day of Defeat CS:S Halflife Deathmatch I am only accept an RoM Acc Server Isonai(German Server) or Diamonds in Isonai
Lab bosses, sun diamonds and boxes
09/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 42 Replies
Lab bosses? Sry i'm complete noob, where are they? What coords do they spawn? are there different levels of Lab? if so... how do i get to different levels? Sundiamonds, I know that the monsters drop sun diamonds, I've seen them drop... what's the use for them? I heard you can get boxes or somethin, is that the Lab teleporter person in TC that does this? How much do the boxes sell? What is the worst thing you can get from opening them? What's the best thing? If someone can come up with...
what is that diamonds ..??
12/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
HIII all PPL :D i see something new in this pic i never saw it befor and i want know what this for .... u will see in this pic something like diamonds down ur gold bar....i hope some one know about this thing and help me and all ppl know what is it ......here is da pic :rolleyes: http://www.conqueronline.com/guide/guides/images/ gems2.jpg text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=i love this wepside' border='0' alt='i love this wepside' />