Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Register page construction

Discussion on [Help]Register page construction within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Register page construction

Hello all,

I wanna create my own custom reg page, but i don't know how to be honest. So i was wondering if anyone of you could help me to get me started. Like what do i need to know,learn before i'm capable of doing that. What will i need, ...

And if someone knows how to do it, maybe he/she wants to teach me a few things?

thanks in advance

jochem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Register page
06/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Now the last thing i need is a register page for the 5165 source. I use the one from arcos thread. Well, I ve searched around forum, but all i found is for sql. Anyone for ini?
Register Page
04/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
does anyone have a good register page for eudemons online servers and instuctions on how to install it?
Register Page
11/20/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Ich bins (mal wieder :rolleyes:) Ich hätt mal wieder ne Frage ich hab mir mehrere Page Tuts durchgelesen und ausgeführt und es kam jedes mal Das gleiche Ergebnis raus. Und zwar dass ich nicht auf die Seite zugreifen kann. (Ja ich habe Hamachi on, Ja ich habe Xampp on, Ja ich habe die Dateien in den httdocs Ordner getan.) Ich danke euch ein weiteres Mal für schnelle Antworten :handsdown:.
Need help with register page
11/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ok i have opened ports 80 i have put the files in www. i have config the files for my server and i can even go online and type in localhost and see my register page but no one else can. Does anyone know why. You can add me to msn [email protected]
Need register page
10/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i need working reg pages plz