Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Project. Autoheal and Autospells

Discussion on New Project. Autoheal and Autospells within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well, I will start a new project for conquer 2. The main objetive is to acomplish the following tasks:

(1) autoheal based on memory reading;
(2) auto cast some spells, like stigma.

The idea is to execute these tasks with conquer minimized at taskbar. So no pixel search or mouse control is allowed.

Anyone who have a little experience on memory reading is welcome. I've already done a prg to protect from low durability, durapro.

Progress:
- searching a way to send a command like "press f1" or "sit" by memory reading/writing. I dont even know if this is possible, just searching... done

Edit: I already know how to do it, but not going to make or release to public.
Old 12/26/2006, 18:52   #2

LOL, sorry, i read the post but i can't help much, but good luck man!
Old 12/27/2006, 03:14   #3

hmm I'll try to help, lol
Just learning to mem read and started working with autohotkey. What you said is completely possible, that's how CO partner works...
but making something like partner... O.o
Old 12/27/2006, 03:19   #4

well, I thought copartner make uses of packets too. Not sure though. If you try to visualize all stuff now, things get complicated, the idea is just to make a step in this long journey.
Old 12/27/2006, 05:03   #5

partner has a system to trigger game click and key functions... I believe it mostly read the packets...
Old 01/17/2007, 06:25   #6

I have alot of times on my hands, and will certainly help out. Pm me or msg me on msn ().