Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I am cracking Script Vessel

Closed Thread

Old 12/25/2006, 14:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
Your best is our worst
Old 12/25/2006, 15:53   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by antonio79+Dec 25 2006, 14:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (antonio79 @ Dec 25 2006, 14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ahmednoos@Dec 25 2006, 14:05
Not all are like him, you just dont compare with 1 guy, you got thousands alot good guys over here that will say alot of thanks to you and respect if you share
around 80 percent of the community here are just pure leechers that reply **** for lame things. especially when the new patch came out. the noobs here are all struggling/begging for crack, i have a few friends who come along and visit epvp.

i am very sure they know how to crack as well, but why not release it to the mass? because most of them do not want to entertain *******

respect? it is not called respect. karma is useless, i would rather be a nobody than have all the karma i want. this community is hopeless.

all of the people here are just waiting for someone to release it, i am not that good, if i can do it i am very sure a lot of people here can. they just do not want it out

like i said, if u crack it now and the developer stops updating then you are actually ruining things but not helping [/b][/quote]
mummy and daddy have a credit card and i bought me a copy and i cant crack **** more like huh? ******* nublet
Old 12/25/2006, 15:54   #33

There is not really a problem if antonio don&#39;t share it.
Soon someone else will crack it and share, and this one will gain respect like the olders crackers that already help the comunity.
He can think there&#39;s only vampires, that just want wait for new releases and use it. But us want it and are working to have, so as him did.
Old 12/25/2006, 16:05   #34

by the way, I am also trying to crack, and wish to all luck
Old 12/25/2006, 17:08   #35

elite*gold: 20
Good luck mr razzle on it, i can help but looks like youve got enough he;[ers the way it is
Old 12/25/2006, 17:30   #36

wow.. finally someone who&#39;s trying to crack this.. goodluck to u mr.rattlz.. i hope u wont change ur mind on doing this.. cheers
Old 12/25/2006, 19:03   #37

Don&#39;t crack it and release publicly... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
you&#39;re all acting like 5 year olds... thinking of only the present second and ruining the rest of eternity
Old 12/25/2006, 20:22   #38

Maybe ur too late eh? DONT RELEASE IT TO THE PUBLIC u cry
well my mummy and daddy have a credit card and i got one month.I got an email today from the scriptvessle guys telling me the bot is offline for today and sure enough i try to log in and it is
they said they will release a new one tommrow.Perhaps they r upto something...Just thought id let the comunity know that are working on cracking this that they r making a new one for tommrow and to keep you informed
Old 12/25/2006, 20:39   #39

well would you look at that? another copartner is coming out for you crakkas to try n crack&#33;

look, if you acctually lvled yourself instead of ******** about the new crack being released, you wouldn&#39;t need this bot anyway&#33;

stupid nubfOOs :smashfreak:
Old 12/25/2006, 20:47   #40

about this some ppl dont have paypal or anything to buy BOT&#33;&#33; so i understand ppls wich cant buy it couse im one of them wich i cant buy me and my parents or even friends dont have paypal... i asked all and well nobody dont have our country is poor about creditcards...so for some peoples will be nice to get cracked version....

and for those wich can buy it DONT spammm that they are noobs if asking if anyone will crack it it is anoying to see every day new theard about new sv ( scriptvesle )
but thats normal for me

and dont flame me...i just tell what i think.
Old 12/25/2006, 20:59   #41

Well, i dont have paypal too, caze my country not listed in the paypal list, and i would be happy to buy the script vessel, but i cant , so cracking is the way
Old 12/25/2006, 22:36   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by BobSaggot666@Dec 25 2006, 20:39
well would you look at that? another copartner is coming out for you crakkas to try n crack&#33;

look, if you acctually lvled yourself instead of ******** about the new crack being released, you wouldn&#39;t need this bot anyway&#33;

stupid nubfOOs :smashfreak:
Dude this is a hacking forum so if you want to play fair and be goody goody then go to the official conquer forum and complain
Old 12/25/2006, 22:41   #43

if some1 crack it tq will patch it quickly this time and 9net9 aint gonna release new ones... so crack=no one have it
no crack= at least somebody does
And i do feel bad for those that cannot buy it... but there is no other way...

plus with the botjail glitch gone thousands of ppl would be sent to bj and no1 would be able to come out...that&#39;d not be cool... so you don&#39;t want tq to enforce their bj policies because every1 has a bot again... at least if only a few ppl has it tq won&#39;t have so much need to fix it....

so to sum it up again:
IF it&#39;s cracked and vessel goes to public, no one can use it and there won&#39;t ever be another one to use... and u&#39;d end up in botjail without anyway to get out... and all the good people that actually deserves to use the bot will suffer... and you won&#39;t ever havea good lvl bot again... and epvp programmers won&#39;t produce something as good (at least not to lvl 1) because 9net9 works for PAY, and epvpers have their own lives (that&#39;s why you bot in the first place ) so then you never bot and CO would suck and be screwed up so much then

END
Old 12/25/2006, 22:46   #44

Hi mr.rezzle

Im glad that your the one who is tryin to crack it.
after 100 of threads that are made about getting scriptvessel aka copartner.
if u still need any help.( which i dont think u need )
feel free to pm me.

i adventured all trough the conquer world and did everything that is possible so i got enough experience.
im using co-partner on many diffrent ways and longer then a year and i know how to deal with it.
i got vacation for 2 weeks so im mostley on my computer. but even without im still very much online.
i would like to get a message of you.

P.S TO all the haters who dont want co-partner to get released. im asking what ur doing in here. i think epvp is made to share? isnt it .

Regards ~ManBoobs
Old 12/25/2006, 23:48   #45

Quote:
if some1 crack it tq will patch it quickly this time and 9net9 aint gonna release new ones... so crack=no one have it
no crack= at least somebody does
And i do feel bad for those that cannot buy it... but there is no other way...
tq has taken there sweet time patching every bot that is released, the last patch to fix this program was when CO 1.0 became CO 2.0.

And since everyone is worried about this being cracked and not being fixed every agian, many instead of cracking the new script vessel decided to fix the old COpartner. That being said if it does get patched then the ones that can crack it should be able to at least see what was changed and fix it. All that would be needed would be time. COtobo is a perfect example of this.

All in all, this should be cracked and released somewhat publicly, because it should be either an all or nothing bot, not just for those that can go out and buy it. If i wanted to pay for something I would pay for a better game that has free hacks and bot.
Closed Thread