Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Debate on ScriptVessel

Discussion on The Debate on ScriptVessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/14/2007, 17:07   #106

elite*gold: 0
SV is never guna b released 2 public and if u use the search button u can learn 2 crack it ur self...i new pretty much nothing and after a week ive cracked it myself..a lil time and patience always pays !!!!
Old 01/14/2007, 22:52   #107

Quote:
Originally posted by jpurnell@Jan 14 2007, 11:07
SV is never guna b released 2 public and if u use the search button u can learn 2 crack it ur self...i new pretty much nothing and after a week ive cracked it myself..a lil time and patience always pays !!!!
um if your trying to get ur post count up by bumping old threads your not gonna be accepted...

i suggest u just reply on new threads that people are talking in and give your opinion :P

"NOTE THIS IS NOT A FLAME REPLY"
Old 01/14/2007, 23:04   #108

Might as well release it now
The only thing the nondb buyers have now is Moonbox.
Old 01/14/2007, 23:20   #109

They figure if they dont release it publicly and un restricted tq will quickly patch. Cotobo is gonna be a mass release though.
Old 01/15/2007, 07:12   #110

Quote:
Originally posted by lupurus@Jan 14 2007, 23:20
They figure if they dont release it publicly and un restricted tq will quickly patch. Cotobo is gonna be a mass release though.
i doubt it cotobo wont be the same. not to knock the maker of it but i doubt he will over come any of the obvious issues that have occured since tq has done thier patches. for one mining is now obsolete. and also find a new way to hook into the conquer exec where it isn't detectable will be another big handicap. imo
Old 01/15/2007, 11:55   #111

so i`m a noob and i have no ideea of programing or hex
(i`m stupid) so if you don`t share the Script what is this site for anyway?...... and if you sell it what makes you think that TQ is not going to buy it and make all the **** you said? Point is that those who make the program have already powerfull char, what about the noobs?(me) is not the program for them too? For who you make the program for them or for you? So if you did it for you quit braging! P.S. Sorry for my english! Like i said, i`m just a noob!
Old 01/15/2007, 21:28   #112

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolvereness@Dec 24 2006, 04:53
You either pay the people who make it, or crack it yourself. Nothing in life is free, or at least it shouldn't be.
Agreed, We should at east put forth some effort into getting things we want or need.
Old 01/15/2007, 21:52   #113

all that was said here is right that some ppl doesnt know alot but me personally i wanna learn i tried to pm some of the experienced ppl who do have knoweldge about how i can donate and give but no 1 will help or give advice or two so how i can donate if some1 can answer me plz pm as fast as u can coz i am trying to learn without gettin any results and i want to help the noob ppl who doesnt know so if some1 need help talk to me i can give a thing or two