Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CoParner/ScriptVessel

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
O'rly? So, if you know theres a lot of checks, why dont you post about. >_>

Old   #17

not for the public pls

Old   #18

okay i'm here to help i scanned it with joddi and then i goggled it
PE_PATCH

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UPX
ASPROTECT
explantion

if this doesn't help i will deite the post only trying to help. hopeing this helps
Old   #19

I asked for information not the file cracked itself.

Old   #20

I hear when you log in (from a buyer of CoPartner) that when u try to log in again it says username is in use. so instead of sending one sername and one password for ALL programs..you'd need to have it intercept the username and password the user entered and return that same information back, else you'd get the same username in use for everyone if the name and pass was a set string.
Old   #21

wrong -.-
Old   #22

They want u to pay for the Bot now...how sad
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Dec 17 2006, 22:55
not for the public pls
understood
Old   #24

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by L3athalSerph@Dec 17 2006, 03:54
K here's the deal......

1. I've been trying at this new script vessel, and I've tried cracking it, but there seems to be some type of protection on the files so i cant read the complete code...... if anybody around here is still left that understands what i mean and is facing the same problem? do u have any clue what it is, because the file doesn't seem to be packed or anything.

2. If you have nothing useful to add to this thread, please don't spam it.... one of the reason I've left this forum for so long...

P.S if any moderator reads this, could you please clean these forums and unpin all the threads that don't work anymore, and try deleting unuseful threads, am pretty sure am not the only person annoyed by this point.
stripper will break the ASprotect

then for the fun part which is patching all the checks in memory ( which is alot of them )

My free tip to you if your versed in how to use it is make IDA pro your best friend this is only hint i will give out.

good luck

NOTE: be very careful using stripper and the correct version otherwise ya end up with a unpacked/unprotected worthless exe and dll that no matter what you patch they will cease to function correctly.

also another tip IF you just want to fix older partner is look at blinkos info on this page on the changes in the exe it doesn't have some ofthe "new" features but as usual alot of the new features in vessel are bugged anyway lol so no real loss.

Old   #25

I dont think this is useless......once web tells it its ok to run......I bet there is no more web checks.....and program works perfectly.......so if an emulator is created and ip changed to local host or 192.168.0.1 and emulator is always running.....I see no reason this would not work perfectly
Old   #26

cmon bet it 10000 us dollars
Old   #27

why ? what username, pass?? (acc, and pass in co2)
Old   #28

Hi guys, I'm not new here, just never posted much.
I'm no programmer so never had anything to share with the community.
Anyway, I really love copartner when it was out, and sucks not have it now, but do you really think it should be released again?
Maybe keep it to the people that were able to fix it and not put here.
Just an idea.
Thanks for your time.

P.S. Mitchell, your not very good at hiding your identity lol.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Phaeton@Dec 18 2006, 08:34
Hi guys, I'm not new here, just never posted much.
I'm no programmer so never had anything to share with the community.
Anyway, I really love copartner when it was out, and sucks not have it now, but do you really think it should be released again?
Just an idea.
Thanks for your time.

Once and for all....NO! ******* proxy is the problem with Conquer, not CoPartner. This tool just allows others, who may not have 24 hours a day to play, a decent chance at having a good character. The game is going to be ruined by paypalers in less than 3 months, because once the new currency is put in, and anyone with real life money can buy Meteors, ExpPotions, Socketed non-weapon items, etc. there will be super 2 soc noobs running around everywhere.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by mindxspike+Dec 18 2006, 21:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mindxspike @ Dec 18 2006, 21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Phaeton@Dec 18 2006, 08:34
Hi guys, I&#39;m not new here, just never posted much.
I&#39;m no programmer so never had anything to share with the community.
Just an idea.
Thanks for your time.

Once and for all....NO&#33; ******* proxy is the problem with Conquer, not CoPartner. This tool just allows others, who may not have 24 hours a day to play, a decent chance at having a good character. The game is going to be ruined by paypalers in less than 3 months, because once the new currency is put in, and anyone with real life money can buy Meteors, ExpPotions, Socketed non-weapon items, etc. there will be super 2 soc noobs running around everywhere. [/b][/quote]
I dont see why everyone thinks that will happen, anyone with rl cash can already just buy full 2soc. Buy a bulk or 2, and then trade for a set in game, plenty of people have done it, the new currency wont really make a difference.

Partner is okay I suppose..

QOProxy, and speedhacking is terrible tho..