Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2nd reborn question and tip

Discussion on 2nd reborn question and tip within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I already completed 2nd reborn with one of my chars...
my question is about the moss aroma and grass drops...

after the 3rd stage you won't get any moss aroma grass drops anymore from the lords cos they will drop squamabead instead (not sure about the normal mobs)
mistake I made cos i could have kept hunting for the items for my tao cos with my tro i hunt the items must faster might be a usefull tip for you people doing this quest...

my question is the following.... do the items drop when teammember not rb lvl 120 kill the mobs/lords? or when that char keeps hunting alone when team is disbanded? or do you have to be reborn 120+ to be able to get the items to drop? can someone confirm this? i know the site says the requirements for the quest are 120+ reborn but their not specific if the items will drop or not when killed by whoever..

i have hunted for an hour with my archer for the drops and my archer isn't rb 120+
kill like 20+ lords and no drop and alot of normal mobs.. could have been unlucky....
Old 12/17/2006, 06:40   #2

man i make 2nd rb in dream that item drop with one over 120 or 120 but rb if not rb not doper you can get frined with you attcker with you monster but you kill not you frined help not kill monster or if he rb can got Moos and Dream , Soal and good to founed all lords that good at last if rb you will drop not rb you can't drop i get my frined in quest to plevle not help
Old 12/17/2006, 08:01   #3

wow another useless post. wonderful.

« @Dm. | .net2 »