Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The new slots in the eq window

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I couldn't find another topic about this, maybe i missed it if there is, but anyways here is my topic.

We all know we got some new slots in our equipment window. I just can't find out where they are for.. the icons look like a cape and a mana pot, but they can't fit on so i got no clue about them.. Same with the new spot under the gold spot in your item window.. The pic in front of it looks like gems or something but those don't go in also so..
If anyone can help me with this, tyvm.

P.S,
everyone who doesn't know where they are for, don't post here. Spammers aren't needed here so don't support me by saying something like: I dunno it either, anyone help plzorsz?
Just wait for someone to help instead, ty

Old   #2

Ok I do not KNOW but this is what I have heard not known for a fact but mayhaps it will help they are indeed for a cloak that is entering the game the second is for the lifestone that alows you to revive in the place that you die instead of going back to town as far as the gem thingies the roumor mill says they are going the way of EuDemons and they are going to be purchasable points alowing you to buy special items like the lifestone and such nothing oficial but this is what I have heard.

Old   #3

Information come from japanese server :

The first slot is for clothing called link
It seems to be a cloth that not depend of your job and change your apparence. They r sold by a new NPC in the market...

The second slot is for LegendaryTreasure which give you 500HP and 500MP when equiped

gimme karma if you think that s a good info