Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rEAL sOCK cOORD

Discussion on rEAL sOCK cOORD within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As i see in this forum people fun of other one
Therefore i decided to ofer 1 coord of sockets which realy works
1----422,350 in tc
How u do it:
2--- Get a normal boots lvl 10 or normal ring lvl 10 and upgrade 1 single time to lvl 20 and try again...from max 70-100 mets u have 1 sock guarantee...doesnt metter luck or anything else try and msg back me.
And for people who know coords .....if u dont wanna share..STFU
Old 12/14/2006, 22:35   #2

OH REALY MAXTOR WOW I TRY NOW MEP SPAM LIKE CRAZZY.. BIEN LOCO SPAM WITH CORD I DTRY BE SOCK MAXTOR DIVE LIKE U
Old 12/14/2006, 22:40   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by wykyng@Dec 14 2006, 16:25
from max 70-100 mets u have 1 sock guarantee
Any socketing method that requires that amount of mets, is not a socketing method. You're just spamming and got lucky.

What in the Hell is it going to take for dumbasses like you to realize that there is no secret for making sockets? Threads like this are a dime a dozen man. There are no special coordinates, no special techniques... You spam mets and you get lucky or you don't, there is no shade of gray here, there are no hidden truths.
Old 12/14/2006, 22:43   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Dec 14 2006, 16:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Dec 14 2006, 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--wykyng@Dec 14 2006, 16:25
from max 70-100 mets u have 1 sock guarantee
Any socketing method that requires that amount of mets, is not a socketing method. You're just spamming and got lucky.

What in the Hell is it going to take for dumbasses like you to realize that there is no secret for making sockets? Threads like this are a dime a dozen man. There are no special coordinates, no special techniques... You spam mets and you get lucky or you don't, there is no shade of gray here, there are no hidden truths.
[/b][/quote]
exactly ..... this is getting annoying :/ just cuz they get 1 sock they think they know the coords lol :P
Old 12/15/2006, 00:20   #5

one word

nubbified

There is no socket trick if there was it would be one met one socket everytime and if someone new how they would not share it.

I repeat a trick that WORKS EVERYTIME is something you do not spam into, its garenteed, such as db mob once a day, guild beast dropping a db, getting a soc armor at 100 when you rb things such as these a true soc trick would be I PUT A MET IN AT THIS TIME, THESE CORDS, PLAY WITH MYSELF 3 TIMES, PUSH THE BUTTON, BAM SOCKET, REPEAT AND IT DOES IT AGIAN, however that doesnt work so all methods are luck/spamming so stop with the spams.
Old 12/15/2006, 02:20   #6

NO. REAL SOCK CORD IS

000,000!!! I SWEARaR!!!11 STAND THERE AND SPAM OVER 2 million mets!! GARUNTEE 1 SOCKET!!
Old 12/15/2006, 02:20   #7

NO. REAL SOCK CORD IS

000,000!!! I SWEARaR!!!11 STAND THERE AND SPAM OVER 2 million mets!! GARUNTEE 1 SOCKET!!
Old 12/15/2006, 02:28   #8

unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs: unchballs:
Old 12/15/2006, 02:58   #9

:gelb: ok... as promised... i'm going on a rampage... here it comes... mods and admins please excuse this flame... feel free to give me a warning... but i promised a rampage on the last socket BS i saw... so here goes...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKEING??? STOP POSTING FREAKING SOCKET METHODS THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AND NEVER WILL BE... IF YOU THINK THIS IS SOME GARANTEED BONIFIED METHOD, PLEASE SEND ME 10 SCREEN SHOTS OF 10 CHARACTERS ON 3 DIFFERENT SERVERS WITH 100 DIFFERENT ITEMS... THEN I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR AN EXPLOIT... UNTIL THEN, GO SWALLOW A KNIFE... NEXT TIME I SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS I WILL NOT BE THIS POLITE... :flame:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup:
Old 12/15/2006, 03:05   #10

Look to Tombstone's Siggy for the answer..It will tell all
Old 12/15/2006, 03:07   #11

Yea everyone thinks that if they made one or 2 sockets in the same spot then it must be a "lucky" socket coor sorry to burst your bubble but theres no lucky coor theres no lucky time you find what works best for you even if there is a method that works no one would be dumb enough to post it i know im not. But just because you made 1 or 2 sockets in your whole co life doesnt make you the socket master. It means you got 'lucky" make one socket every day then post.
Old 12/15/2006, 03:21   #12

and you know what sux..ive spammed atleast 1500 mets and not one **** sock..ive had to buy mine...and then we got these noobs that get sock with there wild and crazy sock ideas
Old 12/15/2006, 04:27   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny@Dec 15 2006, 02:58
:gelb: ok... as promised... i'm going on a rampage... here it comes... mods and admins please excuse this flame... feel free to give me a warning... but i promised a rampage on the last socket BS i saw... so here goes...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKEING??? STOP POSTING FREAKING SOCKET METHODS THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AND NEVER WILL BE... IF YOU THINK THIS IS SOME GARANTEED BONIFIED METHOD, PLEASE SEND ME 10 SCREEN SHOTS OF 10 CHARACTERS ON 3 DIFFERENT SERVERS WITH 100 DIFFERENT ITEMS... THEN I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR AN EXPLOIT... UNTIL THEN, GO SWALLOW A KNIFE... NEXT TIME I SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS I WILL NOT BE THIS POLITE... :flame:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup: :fedup:
get er done jonny i wanted to say alota things like that as well but i didnt wanna flame mods dont give him a warning becuase you know your just as tired of locking these threads as we are reading the garble of oooo my goz i makedz a soc read this to learn howsz

+k to jonny for the knife
Old 12/15/2006, 05:12   #14

lmao..+k for flaming....wow..i think someone needs to write a guide for what Karma is actually for
Old 12/15/2006, 05:38   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Mokujin@Dec 14 2006, 23:12
lmao..+k for flaming....wow..i think someone needs to write a guide for what Karma is actually for
lots of ppl have K for for good flames... and if i need to mention the name of whom i am thinking... you're not a true e*pvper

lol...

and thanx for the K... it's always appreciated... i would however have liked it from all the people i've helped... but since they are needy noobs who haven't found the search button, i'm not suprised they didn't finda the karma button... so i take what i can get

Closed Thread