Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LOGIN ERROR

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys,

as you know many people can't login to conquer, many people are stuck in the " connecting to account server" phase. so do I, and it seems TQ has no solution yet. I've noticed it happened to many people with broadband internet, but it can be coincidence to so meh

though there is one, I can log in again now, but i've noticed it won't work all the time, so you might have to try a few times.

1. run conquer and fill in your login and pass.
2. press enter and when you are stuck in the "connecting to account server", simply disconnect your internet.
3. when conquer gives the error just press ok, but DON'T close your client
4.reconnect your internet again and press enter again to login to conquer
5. when your lucky you should be logged in now, and else, try again or wait till TQ solves the problem well

btw reply if it worked for you or not , can be a big help to some people

Old 12/14/2006, 17:44   #2

I'm going to try this when i get home!!! OMFG, how could i be so stupid?? why didn't i try this yet! btw, i'm referring to waiting tell TQ solves the problem, lol, kidding!!!

Old 12/14/2006, 19:29   #3

I've seen this discussed over and over on the Conquer forums, if it works it'll only be good just to get a single character logged in though so really it isn't all that useful =\

If TQ makes a patch or offers a rollback, all will be well. But if they do not or can not fix this, take my advice in the thread I made about reformatting your computer because that is probably the only way you're going to fix the problem without a patch/rollback from TQ.

I could be wrong but I suspect the problem is somehow tied in with needing the .Net Framework 2.0 installed and patched correctly. If you don't have .Net 2.0 and are getting errors when you try to install it from Windows Update then I can just about guarantee that's your problem and you'll need to reformat to get those updates installed correctly.

Ok, looks like TQ is fixing the problem... Read
Old 12/14/2006, 20:23   #4

tq has fixed the problem, visit the community forum and look for fchen's thread, there is explained how to fix it

Old 12/14/2006, 20:58   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by n0b0dYsB3tT3r@Dec 14 2006, 14:23
tq has fixed the problem, visit the community forum and look for fchen's thread, there is explained how to fix it
I'd already said that, thanks for reading

« how bout ppl just stop asking for bots | PLIS HELP »