Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spirit Healing

Discussion on Spirit Healing within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a quick way to lvl spirit healing without 2 love forever rings? i still have the basic lvl spirit heal.. and im L93...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Spirit Healing bot
11/10/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 20 Replies
Using a +1 horse to level spirit healing. Requirments: one +1 steed and one normal steed & Macro Express which can be found here Method: 1. Extract macro somewhere. 2. Place sit on F4. 3. Empty All inventory. 4. Equip normal Steed. 5. Open Inventory. 6. Place Spirit heal in the skills box.
Spirit Healing Help.
05/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I wanna level my Spirit Healing and it goes so SLOW! I have been thinking and why not make a Bot Like the Toxic Fog Leveler for Tro and then make a Tao or something that Just attacks one Spot (every like 15 seconds or whatever.) with while sitting and using the Meditation. If it exists could i get a point to it cause i want to Fix Spirit Heal lol.
Spirit Healing
12/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
is there a quick way to lvl spirit healing without 2 love forever rings? i still have the basic lvl spirit heal.. and im L93...
Spirit Healing lvl'er 7/25/06
10/15/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies
Set love forever to F1, Spirit HEaling to F2, and any rings to F3. I recommend getting 3 loves because a lot of times ur rings will disappear(you will use two of them) because of lag. This macro basically presses F1, F2, F3 in a consecutive order and repeatedly. To run it, have CO on at TG (this does NOT work outside), and have the rings where I said to place them before. Warning: Close this throguh your task bar (bottom right of ur toolbar, and DO NOT switch windows while this is working)....
BJX not using spirit healing
08/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Is there a command in the scripts to use it? im lost AND KEEP DYING...LOL