Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Moonbox Tactic

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have tried several of the itemtype files but none seem to work. I can log in and everything but my character is naked and my bag is empty. Is it because of the new patch?

Old 12/13/2006, 13:31   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by m507@Dec 13 2006, 13:02
I have tried several of the itemtype files but none seem to work. I can log in and everything but my character is naked and my bag is empty. Is it because of the new patch?
lolz u too, i log on on my char but w/o any doubt im scared dat im get hack but when im log on to my dads pc my all iquips is intact... how can we fixed dis prob?

Old 12/13/2006, 15:47   #3

Atleast you guys can log in!!!! i still can't! ****!
Old 12/13/2006, 16:41   #4

Judging by the conquer forum, it is not a hack, it is a widespread issue with the patch. They're working on it.

Old 12/14/2006, 17:40   #5

LOL, i hope your right howaboutno, because i still haven't been able to login!!!
Old 12/14/2006, 18:02   #6

tq FTL!!
Old 12/14/2006, 18:21   #7

This seems to fix the login issue for most people
Old 12/14/2006, 19:00   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by howaboutno@Dec 14 2006, 12:21

This seems to fix the login issue for most people
thanx, mate... my friend was about to quit CO cuz the ****** wouldn't log

i'll throw a K at you if it works

« look the best tools | I finally can log in »

Similar Threads
how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic.
01/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic. Ok...here we go....I am not good at english but im sure you will understand it =P btw it work...Press thanks You need to have bless with 2 characters..(the one who have the tokens...and the other who will receive it) OK...when you have 2 or more tactic...and you get Death Tactic it willl help you...You just need to put on Offline TG both chars..then when you apparear in that place...(Hut,of the offline tg) trade all...
how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic.
01/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
Ok...here we go....I am not good at english but im sure you will understand it =P btw it work...Press thanks You need to have bless with 2 characters..(the one who have the tokens...and the other who will receive it) OK...when you have 2 or more tactic...and you get Death Tactic it willl help you...You just need to put on Offline TG both chars..then when you apparear in that place...(Hut,of the offline tg) trade all the tokens to the man who is in tc) then you can go to your map in death...
knowing which tactic you're in.
07/21/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
Is there a way of finding out with tactic you are against...except wasteing time killing it to find out...(example: you have peace disturbed and desert in ur bank, but you need the others so u went back in and not sure which monster you are against...so you kill for ages and then when u get a token you find out its peace) it just wastes time... *sorry if there is a topic under this but i couldnt find it.*
see what tactic ur in
04/15/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
I made this because I was tired of searching for people to ask what tactic I was in, or waiting for a token.
get out death tactic
07/24/2005 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
hi, i search for a way to get out of the death tactic and found that u can change the arena map with line-pass and get out but TQ patched jail hack and met zone mine hack did they patch this 2?