Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Updates By TQ. Theories & facts. (Patch 4331)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Hello peoples,
I've been told by friends who talked to GM's about this that TQ has a hiden exe/proccess scanner now in the Conquer files after Patch 4331, Scans what files you use & Run... This maybe why all New .EXE Conquers files say Worm/Trojan. If someone can check this out, and posibly find a solution to Romoving this if its True...

Btw, I've noticed Eversince the New Conquer Updates My Computer keeps getting Port Scan attacks, But my Firewall keeps preventing it, This maybe the TQ File Scanning that detects for Bots/Macros.

Any Thorts or Things people have heard plz post...

Old 12/13/2006, 12:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Holly ****!! Are they allowed to do that??

Old 12/13/2006, 12:16   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by retlic@Dec 13 2006, 12:05
Holly ****!! Are they allowed to do that??
I donno, you'de think it would be invasion of privacy.... But they have the rule they can change Terms & Conditions whever they want... So maybe they added somthing in... Cant be bothered checking Thou..

PS. I think i found a Way to get CoPartner working... Gonna test it now
Old 12/13/2006, 13:35   #4

what is it ?

Old 12/13/2006, 13:40   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by nataro@Dec 13 2006, 12:16
I think i found a Way to get CoPartner working... Gonna test it now
and i have found one for CoToBo, gonna test now too

And *** dmnd i am full of new attacks too, i am going to try to convert conquer exes to they source codes but thats not easy, and may be even impossible, anyway, i am going to see that :?
Old 12/13/2006, 14:39   #6

hallo ok with the new exe file i know that conquer has included a hidden proccess that detects if any files have been changed or removed nothing that will acctully checks things like programs that use with conquer.and it only checks files like the server file and autopatch file so feel free to change the monster.dat file or itemtype.dat file... also they have added new tech to the exe file so that if that exact exe file is removed then the game will not work.. that was there way of doing away with multi-clienting.. wont work for long.... anyother questions feel free to ask me....
Old 12/13/2006, 15:54   #7

i have alredy put in the new multiclient, will i be ok or shud i revert back to the original exe??? cus i dnt wanna use tjhe multi if tq r jus gunna **** me in for it...
Old 12/13/2006, 16:36   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse52@Dec 13 2006, 15:54
i have alredy put in the new multiclient, will i be ok or shud i revert back to the original exe??? cus i dnt wanna use tjhe multi if tq r jus gunna **** me in for it...
you will be ok.. i checked the multi-client the normal Conquer exe file doesn't detect the changes at all lol.... and we thought we were fooling u lol:P anyways multi is safe.. also + to Choco for working on COtobo and speedhax is allready back up and running... i please do ask tho keep the aim bot to a minimum that is the reason that tq did the patch... the aim boting and the stuff that made the gms ban ppl in GW was the reason the whole idea of patching everything started.. infact if you read the CO Fourms people are even blaming GMs saying that they are on certan guilds sides because they got banned because they were boting.. I am not saying to stop the aim boting just mentioning if it does come back to keep it close to people you can trust... just a suggestion not an order :P
Old 12/13/2006, 16:50   #9

ok thnx, i agree i think aims shud b kept off and same for speeds, i dnt care if ppl use copart or cotobo, i jus think aims and speed ruin the game... btw did u say a new cotobo tht works is bak up??? if so du have a link i bin readin thro alot of these forums which takes me forever cus this site is laggin atm, but i cudnt see the new workin cotobo so if u have a link please, and also thnx for all ur help imperial, you have explained alot so far alredy!
Old 12/13/2006, 16:53   #10

ok thnx, i agree i think aims shud b kept off and same for speeds, i dnt care if ppl use copart or cotobo, i jus think aims and speed ruin the game... btw did u say a new cotobo tht works is bak up??? if so du have a link i bin readin thro alot of these forums which takes me forever cus this site is laggin atm, but i cudnt see the new workin cotobo so if u have a link please, and also thnx for all ur help imperial, you have explained alot so far alredy!
Old 12/13/2006, 17:03   #11

Death to the aimbots and speedhax lol. You guys are fast with cotobo and multiclient, you're impressing everyone
Old 12/13/2006, 19:30   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by limmpkid@Dec 13 2006, 17:03
Death to the aimbots and speedhax lol. You guys are fast with cotobo and multiclient, you're impressing everyone
They allways seem 2 do that.... Eat That TQ i say ... They wont keep patching every month so well... PARTY ON .... Big Chears 4 t peeps that give us a reason 2 bot ... cause its so easy !!!

Props 2 Programer and the other
Old 12/13/2006, 21:23   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Imperial_Legion+Dec 13 2006, 16:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Imperial_Legion @ Dec 13 2006, 16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Apocalypse52@Dec 13 2006, 15:54
you will be ok.. i checked the multi-client the normal Conquer exe file doesn&#39;t detect the changes at all lol.... and we thought we were fooling u lol:P anyways multi is safe.. also + to Choco for working on COtobo and speedhax is allready back up and running... i please do ask tho keep the aim bot to a minimum that is the reason that tq did the patch... the aim boting and the stuff that made the gms ban ppl in GW was the reason the whole idea of patching everything started.. infact if you read the CO Fourms people are even blaming GMs saying that they are on certan guilds sides because they got banned because they were boting.. I am not saying to stop the aim boting just mentioning if it does come back to keep it close to people you can trust... just a suggestion not an order :P [/b][/quote]
Is the Links in main topics for New CoPartner/Cotobo... And where? lol plz post it... Its extremly hard to find with all these noobs spaming...
Old 12/13/2006, 21:27   #14

aimbot and speedhack is for playing around when it&#39;s just you and another person fighting with few or no one around. being overly public with your proggies justs gets people ****** and bitter. seriously folks will take screenies and i even know of one guy on my server who records the whole guild war just to catch aimbotters and speed hackers in action. i mean you can&#39;t say no that wasn&#39;t me when you have hi resolution video of you continously on cyclone. seriously not smart of people though tq is low tech some of the folks playing it aren&#39;t.
Old 12/13/2006, 23:28   #15

OK here I am to lay it out for you.

This makes perfect sense that TQ would but a process scanner in their files, it explains why some .exe will stop it from logging on (what&#39;s happening to me currently, though I am working on it.) It also explains the size of 4331 and why virus scans maybe coming back with worm/trojan.

Alot of you ask if they can do this. I saw some one mention they can change their terms/conditions as they please. Yes, they can change their terms/conditions as they please. Yes, they can release their patch with a process scanner. However, placing a virus/trojan/worm on your computer are all illegal actions unless you EXPLICITLY allow it. Term/conditions would make it implicit. It doesn&#39;t say in their terms/conditions that they can scan your computer&#39;s processese.

So, if you find there is a process scanner, I encourage you to all work on getting around it. Also, please send me a PM... I&#39;ll take other actions on TQ from there.

Your friend,
~Smooth Jonny

« PLIS HELP | [CODING] DLL and hooking.. »