Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquers future

Discussion on Conquers future within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Id like everyones opinions on conquers future after the patch and how ur server is being affected at the moment?
Old 12/16/2006, 02:38   #2

NOOO

My normal fury became 200k from 15mill!! Like wth they f***ed our economy
Old 12/16/2006, 02:49   #3

how'd your nfgs do that? our nfgs are the same... lol

only **** that's messed up is all normals increased like 20%, and the refines came down like 10%

Similar Threads Similar Threads
More then 16 conquers?
01/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hiho, currently Im running about 21 Conquers each day, getting 15 hours blessing time for each. My Problem is: It worked only once to run 21 conquer same time, now the 17th Conquer always chrash's while logging in, I get almost till the Offline TG, but then Conquer closes, now errors/message. Any one got an Idea? After the 21 Conquer still worked I didnt install/deinstalled anything or changed something in Conquer/etc. ->:Windows Vista 32-bit Home Premium, 4 GB RAM, 2 x 2,1ghz. Should...
how to run more then 2 conquers
04/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
been searching forever on how to do this is it even possible?
How can i open more then 2 conquers?
05/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi guyz! Some ppl can have more then 2 conquer windows on the same time. I can just have 2 conquers on. I heard it i can have more conuqer on if i had a better videocard, but that isnt true. Coz my friend bought a new pc with a very expensive and good videocard, but he can just have 2 conquers at the same time... Please can some1 tell me how to have more then 2 conuqer windows at the same time :mofo:
Installing Multiple Conquers
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I know this is a stupid question but how do you install 2 sets of conquer so I can keep one all patched up... then the other all modded with redshadow, multiclient, etc... when I try to open the conquer install file it of course wants to delete conquer... instead of install it again even on the second HDD I have... thanks for the help... peace
Open more than 2 conquers?
06/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
can anyone tell me how to open more than 2 co? i used 2 be able to open more than 2 before it was patched.