Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SERVER ISSUES! Please read before making a thread.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, and thank you for choosing to read this before posting a thread!

Not only will starting a thread clutter this forum, but it's nice to have all the necessary information in one place. So, please, if you are new, have patiences. I promise to explain this clearly: WE ARE NOT TQs TECH SUPPORT DEPARTMENT. Do not ask us to fix the servers or tell you what is wrong. We cannot. We will not. We are not TQs tech support department. Also, just have patience with the new updates, a friend of mine JUST was able to log in literally 5 minutes ago.

So, please go contact TQ if you have issues with their software. We don't make it, we merely improve it. XD

Yours truely,
~Smooth Jonny

Old   #2

karma on that seriously. folks need to understand that this site isn't tq. thats the sad part folks dont distinguish between a exploiter sight and a game sight thats sad.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by ramius_michael@Dec 13 2006, 02:12
karma on that seriously.
lmao are u serious? Anyway Any noob should of been able to see that they where doin the servers indivdually. Meaning they where bringing them back up one at a time...Heres a clue Next time try logging into other servers instead of trying to log into your server 2x and then come here saying everything is still down.. If this was done you could have seen that the older servers where in fact up before the newer ones and they worked there way up.
Old   #4

hmmm...im not really saying i want someone to fix this for me but i jst wanted to know if neone else hasnt been able to log in for the last few days besides me. And it still seems that there are a lot of people that cannot log in... a friend and i were wondering if the problem was that if u had a hack or a bot installed into ure CO2 folder such as multiclient or wutever then Tq found out how to find it and whoever had that got CO currupted so u have to redownload it...but idk thtats jst our theory
~peace~

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcherofNebula@Dec 13 2006, 14:14
hmmm...im not really saying i want someone to fix this for me but i jst wanted to know if neone else hasnt been able to log in for the last few days besides me. And it still seems that there are a lot of people that cannot log in... a friend and i were wondering if the problem was that if u had a hack or a bot installed into ure CO2 folder such as multiclient or wutever then Tq found out how to find it and whoever had that got CO currupted so u have to redownload it...but idk thtats jst our theory
~peace~
I know who you are and what server you play in! WE MET IN METEORZONE CHASING EACHOTHER FROM HOTSPOT TO HOTSPOT! but don't worry i can keep a secret! btw our server is still down, i still haven't been able to enter! don't ask me why! but something strange is going on, a friend of mine from the same server said he was able to log in yesterday....
Old   #6

Walla someone from tq here to help you lol.... i know this isn't tq forum but all the servers are currently up and running and anyone that can't log on we belive is a computer error not a game error... so if you want to help what kind of computer you are running could be usefull like for example..

Computer manufacture..
Proccesor..
Ram..
OS type and updates installed..
Old   #7

Yet another useless thread by the dumb flamer noob smoothjonny...Seriously you are the biggeest noob I have ever seen. I understand If you people will call me a noob but at least I do not post lame and useless comments to get my post count up and create other stupid accs to get karma!
Old   #8

Hahahahaha ask the admins to do an IP scan. I have one acc. Put up or shut up.

Also, please let old threads die. I posted this after about two dozen "OMG ITS NOT WORKING!" threads.

The useless posts significantly went down. Servers came back on. The matters are resolved. And you are the one posting uselessly. I've read all your posts. Go help some one or make a bot.

Go read ALL my posts right now... I'll wait...

EDIT: Your the stupid flamer noob, as you prove by being a noob and flaming some one with a significantly higher post count... 380 more...
Old   #9

Let me give you an advice instead.

Shut up.

It's nice that you try your best and everything for the forum, but seriously leave it up to the mods.
DM2000 is doing a superb job, and been a great help.

Post like these wont help at all, the noobs wont search, the noobs wont read threads like this.
All they know is that they want their bots, nothing else.
OK, there are people with some common sense who actually do search before, who do look before clicing the "New Thread button" and who do know that this is not TQ/CO forums, but really not the majority.

Just tell them that it is not working/not fixed/whatever and leave it like that.
Request a #close in "Report this post"-function if you find it neceserry and a mod will decide what to do.

It is always like this before & after a big patch, trust me I know.
Leave it up to the mods, they know what to do and how.

Dont consider this a flame, more of a "tip"
Old   #10

I don't. Plus I know we are a little annoyed with this whole thing.

You're opinion is always welcome with me, tsu. Thanx.
Old   #11

#close - thx tsu.

I can write a book on thread locking now ^^.

DM

Closed Thread