Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Try being discrete folks.

Discussion on Try being discrete folks. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/13/2006, 07:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
sigh... you've just played for like almost 4 years... so stfu ive played since CO started ad i cant even recall what year it is! DONT POST STUPID ADS LIKE THAT WHAT DO YOU CARE IF PEOPLE SHOW OFF STUPID F**K
Old 12/13/2006, 07:28   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by bumpbumpbump@Dec 13 2006, 07:00
i personally think aimbots ruin the game.. and probably shouldn't be used.
amen man!

this is comming from a some what freshly rb 130>100 fire>fire. i've been dealing with aimbot for such a long time.

i'm only lvl 100 agian, and i was fighting all the usual enemies who are aimbotting their ***** off, and of course they were sucking. but then we all just kept fighting, they would kill me, i would kill them back. hits, misses, comlements on nice shots. The intentional fun of the game has returned!!

i hope my enemies felt that way as well...
Old 12/14/2006, 02:24   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by kirkyboi@Dec 13 2006, 07:04
sigh... you've just played for like almost 4 years... so stfu ive played since CO started ad i cant even recall what year it is! DONT POST STUPID ADS LIKE THAT WHAT DO YOU CARE IF PEOPLE SHOW OFF STUPID F**K
first off i doubt very seriously you have played longer than me. secondly the reason i care is when noobs like you show off by having the ko over your head for hours on end pking folks. and someone is recording wht your doing the whole time. and they send the vid footage to gms. then you can't deny that you where doing it. then you force the gms to take the dramatic step of patching the whole **** game cause people like you are too stupid to be discrete. most of the old timers like me can tell you whenever we got a hack we made sure not to let anyone know it. folks would go oh wow how you do that. we didn't get so proud as too blab about epvp and all the awesome hacks like some of you noobs have done. then some of you are so full of pride that you even say stupid junk like i'm going to get on my aimbot and pwn you. thats stupid. dont say **** like that where they going to snap shot it or record it. then it's delivered to the gms and bam in another three months guess what it's patched again. monumentally stupid of you. be freaking discrete with the hacks. people might suspect your using a hack but suspicions isn't evidence and no evidence = no patches. understand now or are you still being thick headed. you dont know what year it started dude 2002 der. i played on the chinese servers so in otherwords learn wht you talking about before you post.
Old 12/17/2006, 08:58   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by ramius_michael+Dec 14 2006, 02:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ramius_michael @ Dec 14 2006, 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kirkyboi@Dec 13 2006, 07:04
first off i doubt very seriously you have played longer than me. secondly the reason i care is when noobs like you show off by having the ko over your head for hours on end pking folks. and someone is recording wht your doing the whole time. and they send the vid footage to gms. then you can't deny that you where doing it. then you force the gms to take the dramatic step of patching the whole damn game cause people like you are too stupid to be discrete. most of the old timers like me can tell you whenever we got a hack we made sure not to let anyone know it. folks would go oh wow how you do that. we didn't get so proud as too blab about epvp and all the awesome hacks like some of you noobs have done. then some of you are so full of pride that you even say stupid junk like i'm going to get on my aimbot and pwn you. thats stupid. dont say crap like that where they going to snap shot it or record it. then it's delivered to the gms and bam in another three months guess what it's patched again. monumentally stupid of you. be freaking discrete with the hacks. people might suspect your using a hack but suspicions isn't evidence and no evidence = no patches. understand now or are you still being thick headed. you dont know what year it started dude 2002 der. i played on the chinese servers so in otherwords learn wht you talking about before you post. [/b][/quote]
or you could just stop using/making em all together and you wouldnt have this probalem now would you But then again I suspect most people cant lvl themselves without a bot but I some how manage to do it o.o.... Only thing I ever used was Cotobo and that was to mine and I did do as you suggested have it dc on all players not just blue ones :P.
Old 12/17/2006, 09:00   #20

word
Old 12/17/2006, 09:20   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by warlordsho+Dec 17 2006, 08:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (warlordsho @ Dec 17 2006, 08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -ramius_michael@Dec 14 2006, 02:24
<!--QuoteBegin--kirkyboi
Quote:
@Dec 13 2006, 07:04

first off i doubt very seriously you have played longer than me. secondly the reason i care is when noobs like you show off by having the ko over your head for hours on end pking folks. and someone is recording wht your doing the whole time. and they send the vid footage to gms. then you can't deny that you where doing it. then you force the gms to take the dramatic step of patching the whole damn game cause people like you are too stupid to be discrete. most of the old timers like me can tell you whenever we got a hack we made sure not to let anyone know it. folks would go oh wow how you do that. we didn't get so proud as too blab about epvp and all the awesome hacks like some of you noobs have done. then some of you are so full of pride that you even say stupid junk like i'm going to get on my aimbot and pwn you. thats stupid. dont say crap like that where they going to snap shot it or record it. then it's delivered to the gms and bam in another three months guess what it's patched again. monumentally stupid of you. be freaking discrete with the hacks. people might suspect your using a hack but suspicions isn't evidence and no evidence = no patches. understand now or are you still being thick headed. you dont know what year it started dude 2002 der. i played on the chinese servers so in otherwords learn wht you talking about before you post.
or you could just stop using/making em all together and you wouldnt have this probalem now would you But then again I suspect most people cant lvl themselves without a bot but I some how manage to do it o.o.... Only thing I ever used was Cotobo and that was to mine and I did do as you suggested have it dc on all players not just blue ones :P. [/b][/quote]
See the thing is trying to tell n00bs to be discrate here is like saying jump into a pool filled with knives but dont get cut. The n00bs dont have enough common sense to grasp the part of being discrate ive been registered here awhile and i can offically say theres so many more noobs then we started with coming here. And most dont read the simple rules they post were ever they want like "plxx bot need bot plzz help me i dont know how to start hax" Most dont even read topics all the way though before they post and they post half assed things which have little or no sense with the topic. With that said posting about it fighting with the noobs is a dieing cause.
Old 12/17/2006, 10:13   #22

heres another tip, DONT HACK =]
Old 12/17/2006, 10:18   #23

lol i keep all my hacks to myself i dont want anyone knowing and i sure as hell dont wanna give em to everyone on conquer.... o and yah aimbot is the gayest pos ever created