Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Co2 Server (Qonquer)

Discussion on Co2 Server (Qonquer) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ppl here a link to a privte server on Co2 /'

The sevrer got better drop rate , mor eevents like db event , beter gm's

Cya all i hope you got fun with this server
Old 12/11/2006, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
#close - wrong section
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Qonquer Server DL :)
11/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
This is a download to the Qonquer server. I dont know if its clean or not...You can try it. If it scans for a trojan or something can I be informed? It could be because of the custon auto patch or server.dat but Im not sure. Register your self at Register this is just a dl I got from the forum. Its an official site and server so I gave it my trust. Its great! Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found ClamAV:...
server.dat for sv and qonquer online
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
does anyone by chance have a server.dat for qo that is working with script vessel. i did have 1 but when conquer updated it screwed up my server.dat. and i tried re-editing it but the bot wont run with it. if u could hook me up i would be greatful.
Qonquer vs epvp server x.x?
03/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
found this when browsing Qonquer forums :bandit: original posted by Qonquer ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----- Someone who lives in the same house as me (but isn't involved with this project) keeps getting crap aimed at him about Qonquer from Stu (UltimateHaker). This was a recent one he said to him. How About Danny Go Jump Of A Cliff and take Qonquer (steve) with you Amazing isn't it? At least we know that...
Server.Dat Qonquer+all other servers
01/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
All i have to say is Read the "Read Me 1st.txt" un less you know what to do