Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Irony, and a few noob questions.

Discussion on Irony, and a few noob questions. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/11/2006, 01:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by GreenPencil@Dec 10 2006, 18:52
i agree as well, i for one would also like to learn how to create hacks and such.. i belive if the pvpers who have been here for a while would create a topic that teaches us noobs how to program epvp woudl become a better site because the noobs who care would contribute... i am with u shadow!
i've been trying since i had a post count of like 175... lol

not much you just gotta dig... even then... life's a beach!
Old 12/11/2006, 01:26   #17

I'm surely interested in being part of .. whatever this is... I'm more geared towards fun edits atm. Just discovering the joys of modding .dat files, and editing .dds

I could make a whole new wardrobe for conquer, but nobody would ever see it
Old 12/11/2006, 01:28   #18

Cotobo - getting fix according to chocoman
copartner - no fix
qoproxy - hopefully no fix
speedhack - small n' easy fix and it is running again.
Old 12/11/2006, 01:33   #19

Choco comin through for us, despite the forum being flooded with leechers and virus spammers? We should bless our lucky stars! (Excepting that this means the flooding of servers with miners will continue)
Old 12/11/2006, 02:27   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Dec 11 2006, 01:28
Cotobo - getting fix according to chocoman
copartner - no fix
qoproxy - hopefully no fix
speedhack - small n' easy fix and it is running again.
hm.. i dont like the copartner thing not being fixed.. i recently started and i have already contributed... i dont understand why some people have to suffer for other people being noobs... and i would like to learn how to program if only someone woudl teach us... it would take some time, but be worth it in teh end
Old 12/11/2006, 07:31   #21

what do you want to learn in the first place?
if 2+ ppl are about to go learn the same thing, they can help eachother out
Old 12/11/2006, 07:48   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by ganoderma@Dec 11 2006, 01:31
what do you want to learn in the first place?
if 2+ ppl are about to go learn the same thing, they can help eachother out
that's what some of us are doing
Old 12/11/2006, 08:33   #23

Thats right me and smoothjonny are somewhat working togeather. And like smoothjonny said earlier it takes a little digging. It seems most ppl use VB6. While I'm currently trying to learn VB 2005. . (comes with a great video tut on the site) I've found a few ppl already willing to take time out of there busy schedule to help meand others. Like inSertCoiN and blinko. I'm learning, rather slowly, but I understand it takes time. I too have to say this is a great idea. And I wish more ppl would be more open with there source code to help others learn. Maybe, just maybe, this new update will be the one to bring us all togeather at last.
Heres a few topics that I'm working in for thoughs who wish to join and try to learn.

Old 12/11/2006, 08:38   #24

problems is, as mentioned in so many threads I've read is that:

I dont know where to start lol. I have so many questions, most of these are generic:

Whats the best platform to use?
how can we make packet bots? (because it will be easier for a n00b to learn the new packet encryption, thahn to start learning it, and then patch the client, and have to relearn a new system.
do we have to combine it with VB?
when will I ever have the time to do this what with college?

lol, in short.

WJ64

Cheers budweiser, you posted when I posted lmao

'This buds for you...'
Old 12/11/2006, 15:46   #25

#Bump...id hate to see this thread die
Old 12/11/2006, 16:00   #26

im just learning C# since it seems to have more functions them VB (learning it under advise...)

anyone else learning C#?
Old 12/11/2006, 16:05   #27

been using C# for bout 6months now..ill be releasing my first C# program in about 1-2weeks-however it wont be a bot.
Old 12/11/2006, 16:09   #28

can u tell me, how to make a button have different actions if u checked/unchecked certain things? (like the 'if...' in PHP)
and how to make a button have multiple handles (like move mouse to XXXXXXX and then click)?

my first program wont be a bot either i think more like for testing my skills and my first release just to let ppl see what i can or something
but can u help me with this things or not?
Old 12/11/2006, 16:18   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by ganoderma@Dec 11 2006, 16:09
can u tell me, how to make a button have different actions if u checked/unchecked certain things? (like the 'if...' in PHP)
and how to make a button have multiple handles (like move mouse to XXXXXXX and then click)?

well there is 2 ways to do it..1 click on the button in the design window and then on the right side of the window go to properties and change it there or 2. double click the button and it will bring up your form1.cs window and u can manually code it from there.
Also Please any other questions related to C# pm me so we dont spam this thread with post that are unrelated to the topic.
Old 12/11/2006, 16:21   #30

ok, sorry about that

check ur pms then