Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] About Copartner

Discussion on [Question] About Copartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, yesterday i was thinking, if copartner doesnt pick the refined itens then i will not have a full bag in next morning and i will not loose some elite itens or maybe super probably.

So, does anyonw know what can i do to Copartner pick ONLY the itens i wrote in the boxes?

Ty All =)
Old 12/09/2006, 23:34   #2

i dont know by try to change your item type so it would say like Ref or Sup before item name and just put Eli Uni and Sup in items to pick up or if your computer can use cotobo as well and check boxes that change unique and elite, super items to apear as giftbags on ground and put GiftBag into items to pick up on copartner field. ill check when i get home if it works. hope it gives you some idea or helps in any way
Old 12/10/2006, 00:29   #3

yes its what i do with cotobo but it still pick up the refined, so i have edited the itemtype.dat

Ty one more time
Old 12/10/2006, 04:25   #4

how did u do it???

a mean how did u mod the itemtype so u cant pick up the ref stuff with copartner?
Old 12/10/2006, 12:42   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by sfrankv@Dec 10 2006, 04:25
how did u do it???

a mean how did u mod the itemtype so u cant pick up the ref stuff with copartner?
i changed the Ref. part, so it sound 000 instead of the Ref. anyway that itemtype its still buggy =/

Gonna see what i can do...