Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to put CoPartner to change arrows?

Discussion on how to put CoPartner to change arrows? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/10/2006, 18:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
There are some people who, for one reason or another, can't use Cotobo. For them, Partner can still do it.

I guess its possible none of this will matter tomorrow
Old 12/10/2006, 22:31   #17

it doesnt matter after the maint indeed...

though partner can refill you mana (why u think it said about sit, mana pot and meditation... just put it on tao and it will sit and meditate and refill with pot if ur under X mana)
Old 12/10/2006, 22:35   #18

Lol. Believe-you-me, I've tried to get the ****** thing to work.. I fail at Partner

Were you using the same version?
Old 12/10/2006, 22:36   #19

dont know, i just found it somewhere here... but it works for me... hwoever it doesnt matter anyway to search it now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot:
Arrows und Bot ^^
08/23/2007 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
hey ho ~ also ich habe da mal so 2 fragen x) und zwar die erste ist :... ich habe dies hier gelesen Use a UCE for this. 1. Equip your arrows/bolts and look at the number on bottom left.
how do you get that arrows
08/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
how do you get that arrows like refind or unqice or elite or super pls tell me sorry for the bad english <hr>Append on Aug 13 2007, 17:20<hr> and do you that you olso can speed hack with cheat engine ??? i know how find i out by myself
Arrows?
05/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is there a cheat to have always arrows? i mean in the lab, so i dont need to go out to buy and lose vp's? and is there a cheat to fly longer? not 40 sec or 60 sec, for a little longer? if there are thise cheats plz reply me , and plz give me a link where should i download it.... ty for ur patience, to read my first post :P