Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gem drop rate

Discussion on Gem drop rate within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/15/2006, 15:31   #46

elite*gold: 0
Hmm I supposed Gem drop rate are 1/2 or 1/3 of Meteor drop rate ^^
Old 12/15/2006, 15:44   #47

Drop rate is between mets and DB's and the only prices that will change are those for ref gems since you only nee 15 for a super ... met prices won't change at all ... but normals will drop and have already started to ... Fury dropped from 15kk to 6kk and will probably be worthless soon ... the real question is are certain gems dropped by certain mobs or do they all drop randomly ... i got fury gems from both Turtledoves and boneskellie (in abyss)
Old 12/15/2006, 17:47   #48

Quote:
Originally posted by Dream1961@Dec 15 2006, 15:44
met prices won't change at all ...
as soon as cotobo working again, they will go down to i guess, cause now it´s even easier to get NVG and NMG
Old 12/15/2006, 19:13   #49

I think they made it like ED cos I hunted over 25k kills with my archer at green monsters and didn't get a single gem.

I will try with my tro at white names.

However if they made the chance of gemdrops related to player/monsterlevel it will buttfuck all high levels (cos all mobs are green!).
Old 12/16/2006, 00:22   #50

Quote:
Originally posted by brak+Dec 9 2006, 01:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brak @ Dec 9 2006, 01:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ganoderma@Dec 8 2006, 18:06
but still... this WILL lower met prices also...

think of it, people go hunt for mets and get gems with it, they get mets/dbs out of the blue mouse as an extra of hunting...

and i know it isnt 1/100 kills i know but it varies every login

and about the prices, STFU ABOUT ANY PRICE plz... it differs per server and the rate of it varies also
its not like, that item is worth X mets, it is also worth X mets in another server... i have played servers where dbs where 60 mets and others 30 mets... i mean you just cant make a real price guide that works on every server xD
I don't think met prices will ever get lower. There is always the people who are too lazy to go out and level/hunt. If COPartner is patched by TQ the right way, that number of people will be 100x There is also the fact that there are 8 different kinds of gems, and not all of them give the gold needle for the blue mouse quest. Silver needle is just a waste. Oh and on a last note, I hope they keep tortoise gems exclusive to TC mine. I think that's how they should be. [/b][/quote]
they should have kept fury gem only for tc mine. look how much prices droped. before they were upto 15 mil on my server. today i seen them for 1 mil wtf. anybody has any info on that other kind of money and extra socets. couse tq doesnt have anything on their site

actualy they should have kept gems to minecaves. they could just came up with gem voucher or something. in real life ppl get gems from mines and thats the way it should be. price of gems actualy went up(normal and refined)
Old 05/17/2007, 18:33   #51

The best place to get gems is lab and desert. try it