Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

socket is not randum, here is real method

Discussion on socket is not randum, here is real method within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/07/2006, 09:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
i repeat my self, how long it takes bird to respawn ?
Old 12/07/2006, 10:30   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by t1g3rk1ng886@Dec 6 2006, 16:12
i ve played CO for 3 years. and now i really wanna quit , i fed up with this game. anyway my chars all full dbl sockts.

before i leave i ll give out my way how i made so many sockets.

and it worked for at least 80pct, if u do the right way.

most say socketing is randum. yeah, u r 50pct right.
but follow my method, u can make sockets easliy.

socket time is almost 3-4 times everyhour. when the met doves respawm, thats the time u make ur socket. but it must be the exact time u make ur sockets.
problem is, if metdoves havent been killed for sometime, u cant get sockets within that period of time. thats why some time people fail over 500mets to make a socket. and it also might be the time difference between when u put ur mets in the window and when the metdoves came out.

but i dunno the theory about the 2nd rb lucky time.

if u dont believe it, thats fine. but nothing 2 lose 2 have a go.

lol, wish TQ wont patch this
You might have full double soc characters and that's awesome but if this is your idea of explaining the "real method" for getting socs, you're still just a noob like all the others before you who claimed to know a specific way to get sockets.
Old 12/07/2006, 14:39   #18

agreewith tombstone, you just CANT know on the second when the doves spawn, even if some1 is looking for it you have delay and no1 knows the time it takes to respawn...

just spam mets and hope ur lucky >.>

(btw, tombstone i love ur sig about so... exactly right )
Old 12/07/2006, 17:59   #19

i also love his sig... made me laugh many times
Old 12/07/2006, 19:15   #20

according to that, im someone rational :P

gotten a socket once when i was upping elite club to my own lvl after i found (looted cus it was behind a tree and no1 seemed to have show name on or cotobo... i had both :P) it @ pheasants (FlyingRooster) ^^

though i think its just luck... never gotten any other sock since
Old 12/07/2006, 22:51   #21

FFS still more sock threadz...plz its enough
Old 12/07/2006, 23:18   #22

ok... there is no one way of getting socs... you do *** yyy to get a sock doesn't mean if u don't do *** yyy then you won't get a soc... It is all about luck, if u'r luck in our universe system... OR if u'r lucky to match one of the several criterias in the game program that BOOSTS your chance ( i believe tq woudn't be stupid enough to have a 100% criteria). I've programed games before (it's just text based.. but same idea) and I know that programmers like to throw in stuff here and there.

So there is no ONE socket trick... but I do believe tricks that artificially increases your luck...

another thing about time& coords (my theory, no way to test) : maybe it isn't specific time or coords, but in some way a combo of the two and maybe more parameters (eg product sum exponent etc prolly more complex than that tho) and some ppl just happens to "hit" those combos

and these numbers and other things in the "criteria" may not make sense in game at all, just some random variables that the programers use to handle this particular function of the game

flame me if you want, i don't care if you listen... my basic idea is to say it's not just luck and if you get lucky to get a soc doesn't mean there aren't tricks that also get u a soc... so keep the GTFOs and STFUs and DIE PLZ and OMG THERE"S 7859432 TRICKS URS WON"T WORK to a minimime...

if they don't work, so be it, at least we got ideas. what if there's NO more ideas about tricks? u'll be happy then and proud of your flaming won't you? There's a guy that posted a soc trick as his 1st post and all he got was FUs... guess what he left and removed his post
Old 12/08/2006, 00:42   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Dec 7 2006, 04:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Dec 7 2006, 04:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--t1g3rk1ng886@Dec 6 2006, 16:12
i ve played CO for 3 years. and now i really wanna quit , i fed up with this game. anyway my chars all full dbl sockts.

before i leave i ll give out my way how i made so many sockets.

and it worked for at least 80pct, if u do the right way.

most say socketing is randum. yeah, u r 50pct right.
but follow my method, u can make sockets easliy.

socket time is almost 3-4 times everyhour. when the met doves respawm, thats the time u make ur socket. but it must be the exact time u make ur sockets.
problem is, if metdoves havent been killed for sometime, u cant get sockets within that period of time. thats why some time people fail over 500mets to make a socket. and it also might be the time difference between when u put ur mets in the window and when the metdoves came out.

but i dunno the theory about the 2nd rb lucky time.

if u dont believe it, thats fine. but nothing 2 lose 2 have a go.

lol, wish TQ wont patch this
You might have full double soc characters and that's awesome but if this is your idea of explaining the "real method" for getting socs, you're still just a noob like all the others before you who claimed to know a specific way to get sockets. [/b][/quote]
LOL nice zig can i copy it ? lOL!
Old 12/08/2006, 01:53   #24

All that is false.

First off...
Since the chances of soc'ing are astronomical (say 1 out of 10k), when someone claims to increase ur chances by 100%, your chances are NOT 100% but merely 2 out of 10k, and still, supposedly.

So, for the absolute guaranteed method, wait until someone who knows the perfect way is willing to first BUY your non-soc item, then soc it, then give u back the item in exchange for the original money + the met he used.

Gee, why can I guarantee folks like that are never around.

///////////////////////////
Thus, what you have to do is this:
1) Make sure you have at least 5 scrolls to every city, including stone city.
2) Get a dog and a cat (or use urs)
3) Wait until midnight.
4) Put dog outside.
5) logon and scroll to apecity.
6) Go get dog back inside, put cat outside.
7) Buy another scroll, and conduct to market.
8) Go take a ****.
9) ALL this must be done before 1am.
10) At 1:01:57.983452038570127am EST, scroll to every city in this order and do so fast:
TC, CG, TC, AC, DC, SC, BI, TC, CG, AC, TC, Bi, SC, BI, DC, and click again on another DC sroll.
11) Go get cat inside, get both cat and dog in ur room with the pc.
12) Scroll to TC.
13) Feed a beer to dog, and a hot coffee to cat.
14) At exactly 1:09:14.598673429567295am EST, hit ur item with a met!

And u should get a socket at least once out of every 1,000,000 times u do this, guaranteed!
Old 12/08/2006, 02:04   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by topsites@Dec 8 2006, 01:53
All that is false.

First off, keep this in mind:
Since the chances of soc'ing are about 1 in 100k or so, when someone claims to increase ur chances by 100%, your chances are NOT 100% but merely 2 out of 100k, and still, supposedly.

So, for the absolute guaranteed method, wait until someone who knows the perfect way is willing to first BUY your non-soc item, then soc it, then give u back the item in exchange for the original money + the met he used.

Gee, why can I guarantee folks like that are never around.

///////////////////////////
Thus, what you have to do is this:
1) Make sure you have at least 5 scrolls to every city, including stone city.
2) Get a dog and a cat (or use urs)
3) Wait until midnight.
4) Put dog outside.
5) logon and scroll to apecity.
6) Go get dog back inside, put cat outside.
7) Buy another scroll, and conduct to market.
8) Go take a ****.
9) ALL this must be done before 1am.
10) At 1:01:57.983452038570127am EST, scroll to every city in this order and do so fast:
TC, CG, TC, AC, DC, SC, BI, TC, CG, AC, TC, Bi, SC, BI, DC, and click again on another DC sroll.
11) Go get cat inside, get both cat and dog in ur room with the pc.
12) Scroll to TC.
13) Feed a beer to dog, and a hot coffee to cat.
14) At exactly 1:09:14.598673429567295am EST, hit ur item with a met!

And u should get a socket at least once out of every 1,000,000 times u do this, guaranteed!
[sarcasm] I did this and it WORKED!!!!!!!! [/sarcasm]
Old 12/08/2006, 02:05   #26

wow, this worked, thx + 20 karma
Old 12/08/2006, 04:49   #27

Why are we so attracted to all these Socket exploits... >.<
Old 12/08/2006, 05:06   #28

to get sockets, you must online your char 24 hours without disconnecting, chance is higher 80% and met your items at exactly 1:13 pm (Philippine Time)...
Old 12/08/2006, 05:27   #29

and of couse i forgot to say some of the tricks are so OBVIOUS (adjective)so then yes... but still no need to go accross the line everytime
Old 12/08/2006, 06:18   #30

IT BURNS