Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 socket items

Discussion on Selling 2 socket items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IM selling 2 soc. items @ server : SNOWFALL for (&#036 USD.
serious buyers only. (via westernunion)
Old 12/05/2006, 03:12   #2

i told you, this is going to happen again! i just happen to have this feeling! why don't you use trade thread?
Old 12/05/2006, 03:19   #3

@superUSER, 1st warning.
You will be banned after 3 warnings.

#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling super sdg 1 socket and 2 socket items
07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Alright well, I'm buying a car soon. I have the money but I wouldn't mind something left over to, you know, actually enjoy the car with. So, I'm selling my gear, just not the character. Feel free to leave all offers, I'm not sure what the stuff is worth at the moment (but I sure can find out, so don't try and lowball me ;)). The gear is as follows: Trojan: Super +5 SDG/SDG 120 club Super +5 SDG/SDG 120 sword Super +4 SDG/SDG 112 earrings Super +4 SDG/SDG 97 necklace Super +4 RDG...
Socket Items in TC
04/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 79 Replies
I have heard allot of these rumors about how to make sockets in tc ":20" right after maint and allot others well i thought i'd share my thoughts and how i have made mine... Heres one thing if you use <and most of us do< the tc trick to up your items quality in tc for instance i take a high lvl elite junk item (for instance a elite war helm) throw 5 mets in it (if they all fail) then put a db in the item i wish to improve quality .. now if for some reason the db fails (WHICH IT DOES...
Selling 2 socket items
12/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Im selling 2soc. items at Server: SNOWFALL for USD (&#036;) if interested just pm me. (serious buyers only)
the REAL way to socket items
10/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
omg i found this out when i was upgrading my cap, i put a meteor in the twin city artisian and then i upgraded it, then i did it again and BAM socket HOLY SHIT NO WAY!!