Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DOWN with the leechers

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I ask that anyone who fixes QOProxy will keep it for personal use only...keep GW fun people...

Also, I know its useless to ask this, but once someone cracks the copartner, hand in out 1 on 1...it's gotten to the point where every single person has access to it, and we've got 130-130 char's no one has ever seen before -_-

I'm sure a bunch of leechers are going to complain abt this, but oh fkin well, if you want something, do some work for it.

Cotobo adds to the enjoyment of the game, as some people cant afford to keep using dbs to switch points...I'm willing to bet the mines will be empty until the oredropper is fixed...the list goes on. COPartner eases the tension many feel when they find they have no time (school, work, real life), but some people abuse it (5 chars botting in mz 24/7 doesnt leave much room for anyone else...). QOProxy, however, doesnt add to the game at all, it takes away from it. A water in cyclone will just **** people off, make them not want to come to gw. a trojan aimbotting will have the same effect, to a much larger extent...

/rant, now flame me leechers...

Old   #2

I flame you because you are a noob.

There is no better mob than Copartner Bots. Don't cry about them, pk them. Nuff said.

No Bots just means that bulkers will rule every server.

But the most important thing is that Copartner is a ******* bad leveler, it's a good farmbot, but at leveling it sucks.

Btw: Where do you think all these nice things in market come from ? From legit players ? I doubt it, 80-90% of the Items are farmed by Copartner or Cotobo.

Old   #3

Even though I haven't produced nothing yet myself and I use COtobo and COpartner I'd say I'd have to agree.
Old   #4

Agreed, leechers really spoil a forum. If your not willing to help the forum dont friggin take the progies =\ ALL proggies should require a certain amount of posts + karma IMO

Old   #5

#close - we shall see what is the patch

Closed Thread