Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

After Monday No QOProxy, Cotobo,Co partner

Discussion on After Monday No QOProxy, Cotobo,Co partner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just to let some people use TQ is finaly fixing QOproxy aimbot cotobo and Co Partner and alot of speed hacks but not all so.

so i was wondering who wants to get started in editing all of them to get them working again?
Old 12/03/2006, 22:29   #2

they wont fix it O.o how come?
Old 12/04/2006, 00:57   #3

#close - wrong section.
Next time warning.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fembria Opened Monday!!
11/22/2008 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Dear User, Ocean finished the 3rd server, Fermbia. It will be expected to be open on this Monday. Download link of new client will be posted once we finish few changes on the client. The new Client include a new Media.pk2 and Data.pk2. 10 degree Weapons and Armors are added. 9 degree 3rd tier is now 10 degree. We will change it when 10 degree is completely done
GG update|Monday, 21 April 08
04/24/2008 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
As of today, the acclaim version of the game has been updated with nProtect GameMon Rev 1176 , a 2 part 40 item update over the previous one. Client version stays the same. It has NOTHING do do with it, the trainers work fine on patch 41 All trainers, including Dizzy_dbd's trainer do not work anymore. Trying to get around this, and requesting those who can to try as well. more power to afk buff trainers! :) Edit: not sure if starting this thread was necessary, but its sure as hell...
all in one setup, partner,cotobo etc
05/29/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
this is a setup with all kinds of stuff for conquer it includes co partner,cotobo 0.35,copac,changing to small guard and changing it back to normal,changing to old autoattacking reborn guard as well as changing it back to normal again,cob bot,co packet sniffer,autoreconnect for miners and cobuddy and some more i would like to add some more features so please tell me suggestions of tolls to include in the next version ps. some tools only works if you have installed conquer under...
CO Partner and COtobo are closing arther 15 min
01/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Wow it's streang when i lode the hacks they are getting close afther 15 (I don run 2 of them in same time) Plzhelp me I'm using SP2 winXP