Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where do I start...

Discussion on Where do I start... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok I've been looking into the whole hex editing thing and thats not what im really intrested in now. I want to start making bots like COtobo and the like. I belive I need to start by learning VB. Correct me if I'm wrong. But if so, where do I get this Vb program. Only programming I've ever done was in the pascal language using a compiler. I've never made an executable program and have no idea where to begin. Now I am a fast learner and if someone can give me a few steps to get me started in the right direction I can learn faster and start making bots for everyone out there. Instead of speaning the last 4 hours searching on google. Thx for the help.
Old 12/03/2006, 03:01   #2

I wanted to learn programing before with vb, didnt work on my pc

*** <--- FREE TUTS ON PROGRAMMING +K if it helps please :P ***
Old 12/03/2006, 05:45   #3

I suggest..C#..just google C# Express edition ..its free and there is also a great video tut to go along with it..Its the first programming language i learned and i think its great for begginers..Hope i helped and pm me if u have any questions about C#
Old 12/03/2006, 06:21   #4

i'm starting on VB too

that's where to get VB 2005 Express (for free) and free tuts. hope that helps, mate. good luck.

EDIT: you know it's all good cuz it's the legit source, no need to worry bout torrents or anything