Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COtobo V0.41 problem

Discussion on COtobo V0.41 problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got v.41 of cotobo, but i cant get it to work, i made the files and when i clicked on cotobo.exe i clicked the conquer.exe files, but wen it gets to the alst stage before opening the login screen, it says Error: unable to inject .dll file into remote process! can anyone enlighten me on it? anything is very appreciated
Old 11/30/2006, 01:01   #2

did u set it to open on co.exe in your co folder
Old 11/30/2006, 02:51   #3

first time you run it you should choose to open it with "play" not "conquer" if it's still not working, uninstall it and start over