Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metzone w/ COpartner

Discussion on Metzone w/ COpartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I wanna mz overnight w/ my troj, anyone do this and know a good coords to start at w/ a good movingsteps/areasteps w/ the best results. thanks.
Old 11/28/2006, 14:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
hope your armur breaks xD

yea 311,315 area 50 move 20
"i do this with archer . ... em .. trojan? ur out of ur mind >.>"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metzone
01/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 116 Replies
lets see if you know this one. Old but works good. take a lvl 14 below character with you in metzone and trade it all the mets you get, as a lvl 14 below will not drip items if a monster kills them, nor a person unless your flashing blue i think( could be wrong about being Pked) So just die twice to get out and there yah go :D Worked good for me every time i did it. Hope this isnt old news or i hope it helps somone :D
Metzone
10/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey, I did a search but found nothing. Is there a way you can get a program or something that can tell you where the real met doves are, instead of just hoping for the best and finding one, or do you just have to kill them and hope you get lucky. Please don't flame me
How can i go to MetZone
06/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
im playing CO in 3 months but i dont know how to go to metzone....... il already ask someone in the game but they dont tell me how.... plz.. inid to know....:(
Metzone tip
01/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
well since TQ changed metdoves and seems that changing monster.dat wont do, i'll post a lilttle tip here. just go where MetDoves (the real ones) spawns and lower the HP bar of the fakes and dont kill them it will be easier to spot MetDoves with full HP bar and those doves maybe the real ones. well, i hope it helps. later.
Metzone Help
01/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I have spent a half an hour searching and read every post and tried every program to get out of metzone.. But, no luck. I did try switching the maps but they have patched that a long time ago help me get out!