Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ideas for new version of COMacroBot

Discussion on Ideas for new version of COMacroBot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Well this probably just be in the main but too many noobs flood there so im here to get ideas from real people :P (i guess noobs are people too)

As you all almsot know i made my Comacrobot a while back and well people copied and re-published my script with "changes" Well now im back and have no new ideas to do for the public and what i want to know from all of you, what would you like included in this. Remember i dont do packet based just bot/macro related ****, but macro/bot making can go a long ways if you have the right idea You may want stuff put in this bot that have made before thats fine, but one thing i wont do is spiritual heal bot, because i dont want to buy love forever ring So anything else, say here, and for all of you that are curious im making a bot for leveling such as copartner, not many people will use since copartner much better but ill improve it as i go on and it will become quite good

So, let he ideas come in
Old 11/28/2006, 02:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

It is great to hear that you are back on macro making!
I am sure that you will do a great job to the community.

I have to move this thread to the main to gain more idea.
I hope this will help you to have more input too.

Quote:
Dear e*pvp members, give your idea in just one "clear" and "understanable" and "valid" post.
#move CO2 Main Discussions / Questions

Happy contributing and have a nice day ^^.

DM
Old 11/28/2006, 23:37   #3

Ok since no one posted no ideas screw it, im not going to contribue anymore to epvp, i gave everyone to chance to speak there mind and make there ideas come true but since no one gives a **** then you can find other programs, but i am no longer contributing, buh bye
Old 11/28/2006, 23:39   #4

noob? :?
Old 11/29/2006, 00:54   #5

Get a life and stop f'in flameing...

whos the noob now? o thats right YOU are

EDIT: o oops forgot to check your post count, youve got SEVEN posts, you have no right to be on epvp saying others are noobs when they have contributed dearly...
Old 11/29/2006, 01:03   #6

No need to get upset and angry. Some people just may not have found your post. I agree with you though, new members such as myself should not be calling you a "noob." You have far more posts than both he and I and due to that, you deserve higher respect.

One feature I would love for this to have is to have proper MP restore (based on if it is below a certain integer) while leveling that uses MP Potions. COPartner has no such "working" feature.

Also, what language are you making this in? I may be able to assist you in design and programming.

Good luck!
Old 11/30/2006, 15:34   #7

hey swords, dont be on this trip... i do nothing more...

i seen ur post and i tryd to find something.. but u just give us 1 day !!

but we allready have many ! i needet some days to find some good:

1st: Faster-Tg-Trainer for Archers and Taos !

2nd: AutoMiner with Random-moving after 1min, to test it maybe its a good boost to find many more gems !!

i hope u change ur mind and contribute this to our EPVP !!

E*PVP-RULEZZZ !!!
Old 11/30/2006, 17:21   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by WeLov3@Nov 30 2006, 09:34
2nd: AutoMiner with Random-moving after 1min, to test it maybe its a good boost to find many more gems !!
like to move the char to a new spot?

that resets the algorithm. you don't want to do that. it will decrease the gemminess. and we are all about the gemminess here.
Old 11/30/2006, 23:35   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny+Nov 30 2006, 17:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (smoothjonny @ Nov 30 2006, 17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--WeLov3@Nov 30 2006, 09:34
like to move the char to a new spot?

that resets the algorithm. you don't want to do that. it will decrease the gemminess. and we are all about the gemminess here. [/b][/quote]
ya but how ppl get gems in 30 sec ? ya its because the algorhytm is random !

i one times do it manually 20 mins and got 3 gems in this very short time !!!
and a second time i got 2gems in a half hour !

ya now ppl tell me its luck.. so make a macro and test it some days !!
then u will have the proof ! and after that ppl can still say : blabla :bla: ...flameshit !

so i wish that some0ne do this as macro ! i would be very cool !
and this someone should be swords !
because he can make good macros with autoit !

i hope to see ya back swords
Old 12/12/2006, 23:37   #10

TO welov3:

On one of my versions on CoMacroBot (might be recent one not sure) That function is included i think lol, i havent tested any of my functions forever and now that TQ fixed botting etc, i dont know if my macros will work or not, they still should since they have nothing to do with packets or anything complicated lol, just simple clicks etc.
Old 12/12/2006, 23:41   #11

TO welov3:

On one of my versions on CoMacroBot (might be recent one not sure) That function is included i think lol, i havent tested any of my functions forever and now that TQ fixed botting etc, i dont know if my macros will work or not, they still should since they have nothing to do with packets or anything complicated lol, just simple clicks etc.

EDIT: (hope this doesnt double post) On my recent version it does have this feature, Move-Miner And i could edit for it reconnects also, but now with new patch no point because theres no new thing such as cotobo that dcs on chars, so the move miner will work fine if thats what you want

P.S. Thanks for adding me in your sig, but please do not redirect the download to another site, redirect it to my post, thank you for believeing me