Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

post your client modz here

Discussion on post your client modz here within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can some1 post here a black super dragon effect, scentsword or fastblade effect and also clubs that makes different from others or we might say client side modz. plss
Old 11/22/2006, 15:41   #2

if you wan't collour change for weapon effects i can make it but it will be clientside
just say what collors and what effect and i will try
Old 11/22/2006, 17:53   #3

thanks a lot man...

u decide it cause i really needed to look different specially my clubs and sword. Could you also make me skill effect like hercules, scentsword or can u give me black super dragon effect..
Old 11/22/2006, 18:30   #4

i just looked in the files but...
i can't find the files for those effects so i can't do it sorry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Online Client Modz Releases!
05/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 170 Replies
Under this thread which I want stickied will be all of the releases on the web site Conquer Online Client Modz I will be the only one making post in it, or the person who submited the item to the web site. This thread is so you can give karma to the creator if you like and so you see a nice thread that has a preview screen of all of the mods. Blade Releases: 120-124 Blade Patch http://cocm.monkeyfiles.net/images/cool3.JPG Download 125-129 Blade Patch...
client modz
08/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i searched and found released modz but i did not find anything that teaches HOW to make modz. IF there was any mod tutorials that i missed can someone kindly post the thread here? i mostly want to make modz for scepters and daggers. Any scepter/dagger lovers out there ill let ya know if ived made a super cool mod for daggers and scepters
[Service] Conquer Online Client Modz!
04/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
Hey have you been looking for sweet new mods for your client but hate going through all these pages that in no way are organised? Well I sure as hell am! Well I've started a new Section of MonkeyFiles.net! It's called Conquer Online Client Modz no it doesn't have hacks on it, although it "might" in the future. Right now my plan is to host client modifications for Conquer Online on it. I know I'm on a crappy connection, so I'll have mirrors for my downloads don't worry. Anyway so far I have...
Conquer Online Client Modz Updates!
01/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
We are no longer doing live updates on epvp, please register at MonkeyFiles.net Forums for Conquer Online Client Modz, use Epvp for Conquer Hacks. We are doing this so the forum loading isn't so slow. EPVP will get Daily/Weekly updates ONLY! Lowfyr sorry for using your forums for all this but mine keep going down -_- Anyway... Are you interested in being part of the Conquer Online Client Modz Staff? Well nows your time! Check Out our Staff Application Page! Which includes all the...