Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Superman Bot

Discussion on Superman Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i would like some advice of an experienced hacker/programer about a conquer online unlimited superman bot
is this possible?, i know there is unlimited cyclone but that is limited as the attack speed is not changed.
can someone look into this please thanks
Old 04/12/2007, 14:23   #2

hmmm well wen u get sm to keep it going u need to kill "wutever" amount of monsters for the exp skill to show up again...im pretty sure there isnt 1 that doesnt consist time so that u can use endlessly...otherwise every1 would have like a million kills on the K.O Boards lol
Old 04/12/2007, 14:54   #3

elite*gold: 20
Cyclone bot/hack just makes you look like you have cyclone to your client so you can still run and jump as fast. You're not in the exp skill though. Superman doesn't really improve moving speed so it's really not very useful. You'd get better results if you could find a way to enable cyclone for a warrior :P
Old 04/12/2007, 15:03   #4

Realy SuperMan Hack dont have!! u can use Cyclone how the girl told at other post here!! if u playing and no botting u can do more than 1000k.o and up lvl fast with one War!! well have lucky bb!
Old 04/12/2007, 15:04   #5

m well thank for replying any ways, i can never seem to get over 50 kills to get the xp skil agen lol.
ohh superman scatter now that would have been legend