Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request]Working Teleporter

Closed Thread

Old 11/29/2006, 21:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Are we talking about the 'character teleport' or the item teleport here.... the character teleport will NOT be released to the public because it will cause so many problems and ruin the game (like the aimbot did to gw). The item teleporter SHOULD not be released because, as noted above, it will virtually cripple TQs ability to sell their DBs.

Old 11/29/2006, 21:39   #17

Edit:
Apologise

Old 11/29/2006, 21:47   #18

nice flamming in this topic though the people are right u would missuse et for ur own sake. why else would u want the teleporter, the only reason for that is to get millions fast and brag about et. explain us that if ur aint a noob. btw if bounty is right it would be very low to release it urself if u didnt "discovered" how to do et, but hey these days u cant trust anyone and these forums are already getting overwhelmed with noobs. thats why i made this new username to stop the pms of noobs. nm about this **** im drunk atm :S
Old 11/29/2006, 22:00   #19

Acctually even if he did discover it himself, it is still the dumbest thing u can do, and just shows what a moron that person is.
Seriously u think u can trust anyone?
Even his "trusted" in his forums.
This is how QOProxy spread out.
Hes a moron not thinking about the consequences before doing something.

Old 11/29/2006, 22:08   #20

Well, i think that the 'trusted' peoples ego will stop them from spreading it (IF it was released) surely if everyone had it then the 'trusted few' wouldn't be as 1337 as they think they are...? Everyone would have loads of money and the game would be pointless lol
Old 11/29/2006, 22:21   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@Nov 29 2006, 20:39
Realesed by unknownone? LOL bullshit -.- I had it long time before you had it.

Just to remind you, you asked me about it while ago. I discovered this hack 2 years ago, released it first about 1 year ago. My forum kept it quiet, I trust everyone there, and I still do now. The person that leaked this was not one of them.

What's more important to you. A bunch of well known friends that you've got along with and developed exploits with for the past few years, or a silly teleport hack that means jack ****? I don't care who the **** has it, but I appreciate that they prefer friendship over some poo hack. If I was as moronic as you make out, I would've just stuck the ******* thing on here and left it for everyone to have. I would rather it be fixed than in the hands of the idiots here though. I reported this to TQ upon finding it, and they just ignored me completely. I honestly don't care for using hacks, hacks are for ******** to use. I just enjoy making them.

I don't know how the **** you have the cheek to call me anything. You've spent all your time on this forum spamming ****, gloating your ability and showing nothing. You think bots are powerful, you've released nothing, you just advertise yourself like the rest of the leechers, you're a noob.

Poll:
I am a moron.
Boutney is a moron.

Wanna see how rediculously one-sided it is?
Old 11/29/2006, 22:27   #22

Its so simple, First of all I asked you to check if you acctually did have it, Still at that time you never gave me proof, I don't need any proof to see that now, And pixel bots? that was what 1 year ago?
Besides since when did pixel bots suck? Though packet bots are better.
I dont release things for a simple reason, Cause this forum is corrupt, My friend does the same, He has tons of hacks, Hes a tremendously amazing hacker, But he dosn't either release anything, and specially not here.
If you would be smart you would understand why not to release anything on this forum.
And go to crystal, look what you have caused.
Some bullshit going on there, now gms talking to my friend blaming my friend for this.
While it had nothing to do with my friend, It was prolly ur "trusted" people.

Edit: Lol how mature you are, Thinking about a poll?
you don't need democracy to tell which person is the best.
Besides you contribute to this corrupt forum, I don't , Use your brain, who do you think the people will vote at?
It's like I step inside a bar, With a bunch of beer, I give everyone beers, And everyone gets happy, Then some guy steps in and suddenly they are going to make a vote to see who the best guy is?
Oh cmon moron.
Old 11/29/2006, 22:45   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by Bountey@Nov 29 2006, 22:27
Its so simple, First of all I asked you to check if you acctually did have it, Still at that time you never gave me proof, I don't need any proof to see that now, And pixel bots? that was what 1 year ago?
Besides since when did pixel bots suck? Though packet bots are better.
I dont release things for a simple reason, Cause this forum is corrupt, My friend does the same, He has tons of hacks, Hes a tremendously amazing hacker, But he dosn't either release anything, and specially not here.
If you would be smart you would understand why not to release anything on this forum.
And go to crystal, look what you have caused.
Some bullshit going on there, now gms talking to my friend blaming my friend for this.
While it had nothing to do with my friend, It was prolly ur "trusted" people.

Edit: Lol how mature you are, Thinking about a poll?
you don't need democracy to tell which person is the best.
Besides you contribute to this corrupt forum, I don't , Use your brain, who do you think the people will vote at?
It's like I step inside a bar, With a bunch of beer, I give everyone beers, And everyone gets happy, Then some guy steps in and suddenly they are going to make a vote to see who the best guy is?
Oh cmon moron.
You seem more like the dumb one here,
unkownone explained why to nothing release here, and you are just repeating it,
but without a reason. You dont know a reason, if you are 'to-cool' for this forum,
why are you here then? Oh and lol, pixel bots do mostly suck, full screen is needed,
why making some OCR if you can do it with packets? or even with memory?
see the difference? Swimming from newyork to england if you have a boat? Nah you dont seem
to know anything about packets or memory at all, else you would understand why pixel sucks.

So i just guess, you dont have the money to pay that beer...
Old 11/29/2006, 22:50   #24

The poll was sarcasm. An indirect at you, because you're out of order to call me anything.

I know exactly who leaked this hack. His alias is d0v3r. If you want someone to ******* whine at, go whine at him. I have caused jack ****, I asked the idiot to keep it quiet when he told me he had it, and it was too challenging for him.

You needn't reply if it's negative. I respected you before you posted in this topic, now I just think you're an idiot. Apology will be accepted, if you're brave enough to submit to your mistake.
Old 11/29/2006, 22:52   #25

You would swim from newyork to england cause you dont cash, Ok?
and I did say why I was here, I said cause some **** stuff has happend on crystal, And im here to find out who has done it, or what's going on.
Besides everybody has their rights to opinions, And theese are mine, Live with it ok?
Anyway don't got time to stay I got alot of studdying to do, Bye.

Edit:First of All I know who dover is, and he didn't leak it.
It is somebody else, That's why I blamed you, cause im suspecting ur "trustworthy".
And hey what the hell are u thinking putting his email up there?
You think 100 bilion milion newbs wont bother him now? Remove it.

And torr, Belive me, I got the money for that beer.
Old 11/29/2006, 23:13   #26

Dan, Korv, others, all told me they receied this tele hack from d0v3r. I know it was him who modified QOProxy to do this (the moon spring quest), which is apparently being done on more than just Crystal. He is responsable for the leak, and I don't care if you believe it or not. It's fact.
Old 11/29/2006, 23:22   #27

man the (moonsrping quest) is patched.
Edit: Well if he really did give theese guys to, then yea I guess so, it's possible.
Old 11/30/2006, 00:57   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Rancid-Milk-Man@Nov 15 2006, 02:57
You fail to see that I'm not talking about your stupid ******* bot to make a million ******* dollars in two *** **** seconds. If you read the mother ******* post and saw what I was talking about in the first place you would say. I DONT ******* WANT IT FOR THAT BULLSHIT.
We Don't Care. End Of Discussion.
Old 11/30/2006, 04:33   #29

basically this is useless... teleport hack is stupid and ruins the fun, even for the assembled parties.

#close please
Old 12/02/2006, 17:03   #30

howdo u get to lvl 2 on this website?

Closed Thread

« CoPartner problem | can someone gimmi link to those rar »