Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer Lvler

Discussion on Archer Lvler within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there any good archer lvler for at : basi's or alienserpents?.
Old 11/14/2006, 18:30   #2

no

and learn to search
Old 11/14/2006, 18:37   #3

then ill switch over too wand -_-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archer lvler
11/01/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 204 Replies
*Edit DL link high lighted in blue below by a1blaster* Ok guys, I really got tired of no archer lvlers, so I went and made one myself. Basically, use it like this: I did not (yet) make it auto-repot & auto-reload. To do that, open COPartner, set it to archer, but a fake name in the box, set items to none, and set area & Distance to zero. Screeny: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/43/botfs2.png Then, go to the bottom of the spawn. Load the bot, after the load screen opens, it will...
Archer lvler
04/29/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 418 Replies
I have noticed that there arnt many archer auto lvlers. So I quickly put this thing together, its a BETA and im NOT the best coder in the world..dont expect miricles. Now this is quite easy to use: 1)Download Automation Anywhere 2.0 2)Download this winzip file
Safe Archer Lab lvler for Archer 100+
02/26/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 5 Replies
Hello me was boring so i made an lab archer lvl bot lol its not hard to make that i know ^^. First of all its ur risk to use this bot i never saw one that caught by using it anyway i don't give guarantee. You need Marco Express : Marco Express THIS IS FOR 1024x768 screen size!
Archer lvler
11/27/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 83 Replies
I thought I would post this here..enjoy. ;) So I quickly put this thing together, its a BETA and im NOT the best coder in the world..dont expect miricles. Now this is quite easy to use: 1)Download Automation Anywhere 2.0 2)Download this winzip file
Archer Lvler For WZ
11/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I tried Ultimates Archer Lvler, but i found it didn't work well in Winezone, probably because of the whole 2 rooms rule. (Ie Kill all mobs in 1 room b4 goin into next for max spawn). Someone wanna have a go at making one? i tried but im not that good and it didn't turn out right.