Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHAT SHOULD I USE WHEN SCANNING DOWNLOADS???

Discussion on WHAT SHOULD I USE WHEN SCANNING DOWNLOADS??? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sup, i know this a noob question but,

what program should i use to scan downloads.. theres so many what one works best from personal oppinion you think?
Old 11/14/2006, 02:05   #2

A keyboard without a caps key I guess ...

-> h**p://w*w.google.com/search?hl=en&q=onlin...G=Google+Search
Old 11/14/2006, 04:33   #3

lol sorry bout that, just curious and need an answer asap , btw does anyone use AVG security center 7.5 , if so would you be as so kind as to tell me if it is good or not?
Old 11/14/2006, 04:42   #4

Dont build on a single scanner, when you google you will find one or more websites offering an anti virus check with a lot of scan engines without using every single scanner.
Old 11/14/2006, 05:56   #5

I Use AVG thats pretty good, but if u aint scanning big files just go to virusscan.jotti.org
Old 11/14/2006, 06:37   #6