Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I need minebot, Searching it doesnt help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
okay, i need a mine bot that can drop ores, disconnect on people and reconnect some time later to keep mining.

i tried the to use the Search function but it doesnt really give me a reliable bot. i would like some of you guys to recomend one ( a reliable, non-suspicious one). if you could, it would be well appreciated.

oh and it'll be great if it wont send me to botjail. or is not detectable at the moment.

THANKS.

Old 11/14/2006, 02:04   #2

this is the best autominer-CoToBo its called. Heres the link:

Old 11/14/2006, 02:05   #3

thanks alot. first time doing that +k thing.. seems to be a great thing to do for people so here you go
+Karma
Old 11/14/2006, 02:21   #4

np

Old 11/14/2006, 02:22   #5

uhmm does it auto reconnect? i heard of one that auto reconnects and starts to help you mine. is that fake or something?
Old 11/14/2006, 02:30   #6

there is an auto reconnect also, but it can get you banned if u use it. You can use the 2 together if you want, but its annoying to most.
Old 11/14/2006, 02:42   #7

here is the link to an auto reconnect

Old 11/14/2006, 07:03   #8

i find the auto-reconnector isn't worth the trouble... as long as you can check your miner every few hours

i did use the auto-reconnector, so just to let you know... it's finicky so make sure to have your miner on top window other wise it'll try to reconnect another program... which is annoying if you are running something else

have a nice day

« Dancing | getting into lab free »