Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

We wont pay for any hack or bot-leave your signature plz-

Old 07/26/2010, 08:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
It's the developers choice whether or not the program is pay to use or whatever they want simply because it is their product/program. Though I could see the the current bot developers losing business and having to rely on their day jobs if a proxy that was better than theirs was released and maintained for free. Again, that's only "if". Also, at Dr.unreal I think your overreacting to this, plenty of people do work for "free". Look at Linux. Tons of people program for Linux and a good number of them program for free. There is always the option of selling what you've made/coded as is with everything else in life.

tl;dr versrion

Battousai, if you make a good bot and keep it maintained nobody will buy private bots

Dr.unreal, chill out.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2010, 08:36   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl0verseer View Post
It's the developers choice whether or not the program is pay to use or whatever they want simply because it is their product/program. Though I could see the the current bot developers losing business and having to rely on their day jobs if a proxy that was better than theirs was released and maintained for free. Again, that's only "if". Also, at Dr.unreal I think your overreacting to this, plenty of people do work for "free". Look at Linux. Tons of people program for Linux and a good number of them program for free. There is always the option of selling what you've made/coded as is with everything else in life.

tl;dr versrion

Battousai, if you make a good bot and keep it maintained nobody will buy private bots

Dr.unreal, chill out.
Because nobody buys Windows.

Old 07/26/2010, 08:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl0verseer View Post

tl;dr versrion

Dr.unreal, chill out.
I m not saying that this is the rule or whatsoever . However i think you ll agree with me if s1 just says HE wont pay . As HIS decision changes the world daily . It would be the same as he would come to shop grap thinks and cames with them to the pult with only words HE wont pay . Do you really think it would work like that ? Yes good example of free project is Linux however tao already did say how it is .Also another good free project here is sirmediator . Those guys are awensome programmers and yes they released it for free but it was THEYR choice . Not choice of some smartass that thinks he ll change the world or how people think about theyr work .
Old 07/26/2010, 16:15   #19

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,310
Easy solution.

Stick to the free stuff and all the bs that goes along with it if you aren't willing to pay.

Ifot, shell out a few bucks, get a better bot and get 10x better service and less hastle... simple enough isn't it?

That or make your own. It's ******* easy enough w/ all the info and help posted

Old 07/26/2010, 16:23   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Falcon View Post
Programmers Perspective

-I put in all this hard work, what do I get back?
this >.>

If i made a proxy, i would share with a few close friends and then that would be it.

I would also probably put it up here for cool people to ask for and on CXP for subscribers/non-leechers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2010, 01:51   #21

bahhhh.. im just playing without boting, i dont like complicated things its funless, also i think TQ let the people boting anyways, its a good money for them, you bot and then you must buy dbs to their server because you are botjailed, if you write elitepvpers.com in Conquer it will say something like e**********, i think that those bots like Cofar*** and others are even from TQ its a big money for them, im not ****** because they get money, im ******-off because they ruin the game talking about money and boring things like credit card, if they like to earn money they should ask you money for playing just like in WOW, obviously TQ is watching elitepvpers.com and another sites, i just got banned in another forum because i talked about egy-conquer Venom 5007 that wasnt encrypted at all , Co-farmer=TQ J-Proxy=TQ, etc, etc, etc are obviously TQ and if not then why their price is so similar to the dbs, thats all sorry if my posting annoyed you, i just want them to stop ruining the game, i know its complicated. i understand if you think my post is stupid, its just my opinion
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2010, 03:04   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batousai View Post
bahhhh.. im just playing without boting, i dont like complicated things its funless, also i think TQ let the people boting anyways, its a good money for them, you bot and then you must buy dbs to their server because you are botjailed, if you write elitepvpers.com in Conquer it will say something like e**********, i think that those bots like Cofar*** and others are even from TQ its a big money for them, im not ****** because they get money, im ******-off because they ruin the game talking about money and boring things like credit card, if they like to earn money they should ask you money for playing just like in WOW, obviously TQ is watching elitepvpers.com and another sites, i just got banned in another forum because i talked about egy-conquer Venom 5007 that wasnt encrypted at all , Co-farmer=TQ J-Proxy=TQ, etc, etc, etc are obviously TQ and if not then why their price is so similar to the dbs, thats all sorry if my posting annoyed you, i just want them to stop ruining the game, i know its complicated. i understand if you think my post is stupid, its just my opinion
You just discovered a very big secret.
Every programmer who makes bots/hacks/proxies and sells it for money is an employee of TQ.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2010, 07:34   #23

Received Thanks: 1,268
Why should I spend months of my life making a working proxy and give for free and get:
- Leechers
- The whole game botting
- Unappreciative people

Another thing I'd like to say, I've been paying for stuff online ever since I was 12, no need for credit cards, hacking/illegal stuff + there's no paypal in Egypt. Sorry you FAIL!
Anyway, what's the purpose of this petition anyway? None of will change their minds about selling our proxies.
Old 07/27/2010, 19:25   #24

lol.. how can i delete my post? i wanna delete it for unknown reasons
Old 07/28/2010, 01:25   #25

Received Thanks: 1,268
Quote:
lol.. how can i delete my post? i wanna delete it for unknown reasons
Unknown reasons?
Old 07/28/2010, 01:30   #26

taking the stand
Old 07/28/2010, 05:06   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCO Matt View Post
You just discovered a very big secret.
Every programmer who makes bots/hacks/proxies and sells it for money is an employee of TQ.
Me, you, Hybrid, Dan, QO, all work for TQ.
(insert pun)

If that were true, you'd actually have a game worth playing.
Old 07/31/2010, 03:13   #28

lol many people says things i feel smart now
Old 07/31/2010, 11:35   #29

well you shouldnt
Old 07/31/2010, 11:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
Me, you, Hybrid, Dan, QO, all work for TQ.
(insert pun)

If that were true, you'd actually have a game worth playing.
I'd actually be stopping cheats if I would really work for TQ I guess. Let's just hope they got deep pockets. Hahaha!
Quote:
lol many people says things i feel smart now
I am unsure how you accomplished to feel smart after this post;

But hey, enjoy the feeling.

Tags
aimbot, autohunt, autoloot, botjail, hack

« General questions regarding hacking. | How To Get Donations »