Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Partner

Discussion on Conquer Partner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have been looking on the site and there are alot of co parners so i was wondering if someone could point me to the newest edition cause in the other ones it does semm to pick up the items for ex. mets
so cud sumone plz tell me
Old 11/04/2006, 20:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is an new, improved edition out on creators website, but it aint cracked yet and probably wont get either.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
conquer partner
01/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
does it still work????
Uses of Conquer Partner
12/14/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 181 Replies
Guide for Conquer Partner First of all I'm making this guide because it seems that not everyone realises how good CO Partner is. I've used it for almost everything ever since I found out it was available. You can get the cracked version for Co2 here --> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...=113& amp;t=10829&s= CO Partner is: ...aimbot ...autominer ...autohealer ...autolvler ...auto stigma caster
i need help using conquer partner
12/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
my conquer partner always jump around even if there is monster around but it still kill some is it i not set it right or is my version too old. can some one please give a new version or teach how to set it so it kill every monster around also y i put mana in f2 but never use it when mp is low THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANYONE WHO IS KIND TO HELP ME
New Conquer Partner
10/14/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 26 Replies
This is newest workable bot. I did with it what i could Its lil dificult to translate from Inquirers :] If I will have time and willingness ill try to do sth with timer. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Have Fun' border='0' alt='Have Fun' />