Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can they detect multi client if i use sandboxie?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can they detect multi client if i use sandboxie?

^That

Old 07/22/2010, 13:41   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Will still be from same IP, so yes.

Old 07/22/2010, 13:58   #3

Can i somehow disguise my ip ?

Because, i've played legit for so loong now and where did it get me? It got me to +5 talis, so i could get killed by a random person and get lold at. I want to mine since it's now better. Maybe i'll just risk it because if i get botjailed i won't have the cash to get out and just quit. Would be for the best, really.

Sorry for the multi thread... I do have several pcs.. so if i run 4 conquers on 2 pcs and have the same ip it would still get me jailed sooner or later?

Sorry for the multi post, i had to ask.
Old 07/22/2010, 14:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwow View Post
Sorry for the multi thread... I do have several pcs.. so if i run 4 conquers on 2 pcs and have the same ip it would still get me jailed sooner or later?

Sorry for the multi post, i had to ask.
You could use hide ip software , you can easily find such programs searching on google

Old 07/22/2010, 14:39   #5

Dont tripple post, use the edit button.
The post above me would work, but you could also(if you got a good pc), set up several virtual pcs by a program called virtual box, or virtual PC if you got pro or ultimate windows.
Old 07/23/2010, 01:22   #6

Has TQ limited us to 2 accounts logged in per IP?
Old 07/23/2010, 02:59   #7

yea....
Old 07/23/2010, 07:20   #8

Not officially, but it would be a good way to detect multis.
I believe the rule is, two accounts each user.
Old 08/01/2010, 10:42   #9

I don't believe they can detect multi-client through IP address. If you have more than 1 computer in your house they all share the same global ip address (which is what TQ would see). So they cannot tell the difference between multiclient and multiple computers.

However, they can easily detect multi-client by checking the MAC address alongside the connected IP address, which is extremely easy and makes me wonder why TQ doesn't do this.

edit:

The suggestion made by macavladu will probably not work. The "Hide IP" software are done through VPN using their IP addresses. If you're lucky perhaps their IP addresses haven't been banned yet, but I highly doubt it.

The suggestion made by Huseby is more likely to work because I think that most VM software assigns unique MAC addresses.

« [Question] The secret behind great gear? | I f*cked up »