Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

COPartner items in 2nd rb map

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When I use COPartner on the 2nd rb map, i set it to default then type in Moss, DreamGrass, and SoulAroma. It still picks up the flower parts and stuff, how do i stop this?

Old 10/22/2006, 02:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just let it pick them up and then drop it.

« Grow | Editing maps »

Similar Threads
CoPartner not picking items?
12/04/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
If your CoPartner is not picking up items just go to options in the conquer window and put the "Show Name" option on.Now the bot can see the items and it will pick them up.text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Karma plz' border='0' alt='Karma plz' />
COPartner - Picking up all items except Gold
09/09/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
This may speed up your hunting/leveling It will look less suspicious. You may have noticed that when you set COPartner to pick up: ALL it picks up Gold included. This can slow down leveling/hunting and will look weird to other players when a lot of gold drops at once. Well guess what, in this topic you will learn how to stop COPartner from picking up Gold. Since I've learned COPartner works by looking for the yellow item text on the floor, why not just rename the 'Gold' to '*space*' so...
copartner still picking up items:(
06/07/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
i lvl in the lab and keep setting partner to no pick settings but after about 5 hours when i come back and look my item box is almost full:( dont understand why it is still picking up items with no pick on. any ideah's? thank you for your time:)
CoPartner items
01/21/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
Any1 know if you can make CoPartner not keep refined (i come back from sleep and theres so many refined taking up spaces) or change the number of rows to not drop (if i remember correctly, co partner keeps your first 3 rows)... theres just no room left its full of mets and worthless refined , i bet i missed out on tons of +1's and elites and maybe supers