Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sockets related to something?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my gl was the first on our server to get 2nd rb 2 days ago. thus everyone was hording around him for lucky time in market causing many nubs not being able ot log on heh heh anyways 4 of my friend managed with lucky time to make 1 soc each in boots with just 5 mets although this could all be a concidence shud we start spamming 5 mets per item w/ lucky time

also ive noticed boots + 1 met usually is the soc item everythign else is usually 2 mets and items level 100 have sockets too that people have made

and also i dont believe in lucky time i used 2h got 1 +1 6 mets and lots of ref 30 mins after i used up luccky time i picked up 2 dbs in one scatter ^^

*note do peasants drop mets or dbs? kidna useless cuz a noob can just stand on ur met now but just felt like asking

Old 10/21/2006, 20:19   #2

no, not related to anything but in just this case: lucky time.

and no, pheasants dont drop mets/dbs anymore.

Old 10/21/2006, 23:45   #3

how can u know when u have ur luck moment?? when i get from someone luck moment and my numbers go up then is grean when it starts to count down are yellow so when is this luck moment or all the time?
Old 10/21/2006, 23:51   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,503
while sum1 is giving you lucky time you essentially save up all of your lucky time untill they stop giving it to you,

after that you start using up the lucky time u have saved it, lucky time lasts from the second it starts counting down, untill it runs out,

it supposidly increases your chances of getting sockets when:

metting,
dbing,
repairing...? (read it on the website ages ago i think)
composing...? (read it on the website ages ago i think)

lucky time also increases ur the amount of exp you get and item drops...

phesants no longer drop mets and dbs....

Old 10/22/2006, 09:19   #5

Someone I know spammed about 100 mets with lucky time. No luck.

I don't think the 2nd rb lucky time is a big enough factor to affect upgrading/socketing.

My assumption is that it works based on some very miniscule percentage of activation because the little ribbon pops up above a character when double damage is dealt or when 0 damage is taken. When activated, the item upgrades/sockets/etc.
Old 10/23/2006, 04:14   #6

I saw from the site that the quality of the item will increase when you repair your items.

does that mean that you can get about 40(exaggeration) -5 earrings and start upgrading to ref, then lower the dura by 1 then repair to uni, then to eli and then to super?

Will the quality even work everytime?
Old 10/23/2006, 05:46   #7

My opinion if lucky time is based on the same ratio as to "how lucky you get" as "db, super, elite ect drops" it will be worthless. As soon as i finish this long *** boring quest i'll let you know.
Old 10/23/2006, 07:59   #8

about tsu what have talked...
i got metz yesterday by pheasent...
they still drop metz but about dbs...didnt heard that b4

« Possible scamm?? | what is that »