Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what class lvls up the fastest?

Discussion on what class lvls up the fastest? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What class lvls up the fastest?
And I mean non RB and all.
Old 10/18/2006, 22:39   #2

warrior
why? becouse of his skill SUPERMAN
Old 10/18/2006, 22:41   #3

if you have a plvler than watertao.... if you wanna lvl the char yourself... i would say warrior
Old 10/18/2006, 22:50   #4

u guys think a warrior can hit 130 faster than an Archer??
Old 10/18/2006, 22:53   #5

all classes have advantages that allow them to level quickly:

1. Archers have a definate advantage as far as leveling with scatter at a good spawn you can get as much as 20k or more per scatter xp which makes for fast leveling in areas such as az and lab

2. Trojans by using a blade club combo after lvl 40 getting into large groups of mobs while rage kicks off you gain major xp also in tg fast blade when fixed hitting two stakes at a time gives you the same xp as an archer with scatter.

3. Warriors yes even though i havent touched mine in a long time superman does give a definate advantage especialy when using it on a king agian club is great with rage in big groups and blade in tg.

4.Fire taos really cant tell u to much been playing for two years and barley started one just recently from what i here there easy i've got mine to 60 right now hasnt been to fast been working on lvling fire lol slow **** btw so i cant tell u to much there

5. water taos if u have a lvl 120+ archer as a best friend or have one yourself well two words that have made many people rich and upped thier gears sick is "water factory" double exp after 70 makes for an easier lvling

Thats just my two cents
Old 10/19/2006, 04:19   #6

archer is easy till about 90, water is best for plvling, warrior is easy to lvl past 110 with superman, and fire and troj are harder to lvl.
Old 10/19/2006, 07:09   #7

Hi,

It is depend on what purpose of your character and what method of leveling.

If you want to plvl a miner (no skill set), trojan is faster (see my sign).
This is because Trojan can carry two weapons with rainbow gem.
Water will only gain team double experience after level 70.

Wish you have a nice day.

DM
Old 10/19/2006, 12:43   #8

yeah..depends on the purpose of teh char..miners are easy...mains..are harder...depending on gear and ****.. :P