Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Copatner (item pickup and help)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
I have copartner. i see peoples copartners walking over and getting items that are like 5-10 feet away from them. Mine wont get items unless he walks directly on them and thats only sometimes works. Can anyone give me any tips. cause i heard there is a second copartner that will get items that are 10 feet away from u , it will drop items , and still get more items after drops. plz someone help me out ! thanks much!

Old 10/18/2006, 21:49   #2

r u crazy? its impossible to pick up items when u r far from them(i think o.O).
i use COpartner there is a long time and mine is updated and never got the item when u r far from them.

Old 10/18/2006, 21:54   #3

Well maybe not 10 feet but they are not directly ontop of the item and they walk over to it
and pick it up
mine wont even think about a item,met so on unless directly on it..... someone told me to get the orignal ( normal ) itemtype.dat ... but idk where to find it or where to put it ... thanks
Old 10/18/2006, 21:59   #4

maybe u set it to not pick up items? =]

Old 10/18/2006, 22:18   #5

no i set it to pick up all or normal i try both
i even do the 9 in the "B" box and other numbers , can you tell me how you set it up
Old 10/19/2006, 01:14   #6

what makes the 9 in "B" lol?
Old 10/19/2006, 09:32   #7

i need a co partner that works please
Old 10/19/2006, 20:10   #8

same problem for me.. it doesn't pick up any items by itself. Only when i move mouse over an item it picks it up :S
Old 10/19/2006, 20:56   #9

use show names in the options and it should pick it up.
Old 10/19/2006, 21:34   #10

lol, i just found that out myself too

« Mine Map | look at this idiot »