Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast Way To Level Thunder\Fire\Tornado

Discussion on Fast Way To Level Thunder\Fire\Tornado within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[COLOR=blue]Okay This Is How I Did It First Get A Character That Can Tank Inside Pheonix Castle CaveWhere There Bandits Are (inside the cave) go to the spot where ur fire tao cant get hit (its a lil like step down words where ur tao can never die with monsters) Put It There Now Put Your Character That Can Tank Up The Step and monsters will attack him now get back to ur fire tao make sure u have like 40 magic pots and use thunder\fire\tornado on the monster thats attacking ur tanker leave it there for like 5 mins come back and the monster is dead and just get ur full magic back lure another monster do the same thing worked for me alot but It Gets Really Hard With Tornado cause it kills faster and u might have to like not afk and watch it so yeah Enjoy hope you like it.
Old 10/14/2006, 00:40   #2

Been posted before, do reaserch before posting new thread.

Requesting #close
Old 10/14/2006, 01:42   #3

rafy u rly **** everyone up -.-
Old 10/14/2006, 02:53   #4

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S > Ninja Warr Fire 137 Level on Nature / Thunder!
08/24/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 13 Replies
Hello guys... Im selling ninja warrior fire 130 132 137 Level on Nature / Thunder... At the moment im using this gears : Super 1 soc earr +5 -7 Super Bag +2 ( bound ) Super Bracelet +2 ( bound ) Super 2 soc backsword +4 Super 1 soc robe +5 -1 Super boots +2 ( bound )
New Tornado , Fire & Thunder !
08/11/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies
http://i46.tinypic.com/2rwxidy.jpghttp://i45.tinyp ic.com/x6j1bm.gifhttp://i50.tinypic.com/11jm0yd.jp g Orange Tornado........................Moving Fire...........................Moving Thunder.
i need help to lvlin thunder/fire/tornado
12/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
give to this topic bot to lvlin thunder/fire/tornado!
Level Tornado , Fire Tao Nado
10/24/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
My Nado Lvling Guide Introduction: Well it all began when i decided to make myself a fire wat-fire to be exact. No big deal plvld it up to lvl 100 to get the armor then went on my way. Soon enough i ran into a problem.. Tornado the pain in the ass worst nightmare for any honest fire tao... i started asking around for advice see if anything had changed seince my last fire tao basically got the same old bs (ATTACK WHITE NAMES) you see now.. i find this to be bullshit.. and in this guide...
Proggy to Level Thunder/Fire?
01/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
That finds monsters and right clicks them and heals you and uses your pots? I searched whole forum I found a few but didnt work :(