Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strenght

Discussion on Strenght within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what i wanna know is: if i put a lot of points in strenght does it change my attack a lot or just a lil bit? and if it influences a lot, how much?? pls i really wanna know that..
Old 10/08/2006, 08:27   #2

if your putting unessecary points on strength, then your silly because you don't get very much more attack power, just put the acquired strength that you need
Old 10/08/2006, 08:33   #3

yea i was thinking about putting a lot in strenght so that i would hit more with my trojan... but im not sure if it will change it very much...
Old 10/08/2006, 09:35   #4

i just told you that if you put the extra points on strength your an idiot because you don't get alot of extra attack power, you get some but not alot, if you want more attack power, get a good club and blade and get sdg sockets
Old 10/08/2006, 18:23   #5

You get 1:1 min:max damage per point in strength. That means that an investment of 200 points in strength = +200 damage to your minimum and maximum damage. That is unnoticeable up at higher levels, where your weapons will be dealing far, far more than that. It should add less than even 1% to your damage.

On the bright side, it's impacted by dragon gems, but meh, it just really won't matter.

Not in the same way those 200 points would help you in Vitality. More health never goes out of fashion, no matter what level you are.