Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto mouse clicker for haw king cave?

Discussion on auto mouse clicker for haw king cave? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey everybody, i would enjoy having a macro for the hawks cave in Pc, so it takes puts back more arrows when im out and that shots them also too please, thanx in advance
Old 10/19/2006, 21:00   #2

search for COpartner. Thats the best one
Old 10/19/2006, 21:30   #3

ok ty...!
Old 10/20/2006, 20:31   #4

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto mouse mover/clicker I *found* on the net
10/06/2020 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Got around to changing the attachment to reflect the new forum, lost the macros but its easy to make more. I suggest that when you make a macro repeat for a set amount of times you open the saved macro in a text editor and copy and paste. For some reason it wont update the title, if a mod could do so I would be very grateful. I found this a long time ago and just now thought about hunting down a serial number to unlock the macro part of it. Since I did that all I have to do is sit back and...
[NEW]Auto Mouse Clicker(Simple and good)
02/03/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 16 Replies
Maybe this kind of thing was alrdy posted ..i dont know so ill just post it... but if it was then warn me plz :) So..what it does u enter details and press start button and leave ur at position u want it to press at. Entering details: 'click every XXXX ms' = enter the time that you want the program to click mouse every xxxx ms. .....Example : 1000 = 1sec
Mouse Clicker?
03/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Is there such thing as a mouse clicker that right clicks? if there is could someone post it? thanks
MOUSE CLICKER
01/28/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
A hope this program will help you alot, add hyper click or make any location on your mouse to auto clicking - scater 1 sec,fc 4 sec is the best.ctrl+alt+c will start/stop. I will answer on all question.... hope D;
Mouse Clicker
01/03/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Fancy a PvP Gear Piece every Morning? Waking up to the Smell of Pwnzorded Nubs at your feet? Sup E*PvP I been leeching for ages off others work, browsing the forums and decided today I should give something back. This Technique is extremely obvious and Im sure it has been used by many, this guide is here for those whom have yet to come across the miricle of the AutoMouse Cliker!!! Aight, what this system does is enter for a BG (I reccomend AV for teh shiz niz) and will keep your...